View Full Version : first black rifle wanted the MK22 by ISSC aka f&n scar clone, but......

12-30-2010, 10:31 AM
since it's still yet to be released, picked up a 522 swat for my wife. so we can chase aluminum cans around a field ie. see who hits it more :cool2:
it does now have a sight installed so she's not @ a disadvantage, ha
other side (again this is in nw, where 30 round clips are acceptable)
however, for target the length of the 10 round clips are perfect

the cheek rest makes staying on target much easier than the stock butt

now, when the heck are they gonna release the scar clones????

also plan on getting longer barrel from sig sauer so perhaps i can get tighter groups @ 100 & 50 yds. 20" barrel, is what i understand they're releasing as an option this next year. just exchange barrels & you've got a much better target practice weapon

12-30-2010, 12:04 PM
Nice Rifle congratulations, :cool2:
when the heck are they gonna release the scar clones????
This is what ISSC has on their facebook page posted as of yesterday. ISSC-Austria Our MK22's have arrived on American soil and have cleared customs! They will go to distributors in the next 2 weeks and to dealers shortly thereafter. :83:

12-30-2010, 12:29 PM
^^thank you, thank you, thank you.......^^ will get order into my local dealer as i'm confident these will be the hawt 22 ar style rifle this year
love that it comes w/sights & a cheek riser 'stock' & still around same price as sig
i'll be selling the swat w/out quad rail as soon as i get one.
actually bought an entire rifle as i realized it was the least expensive method to acquire the rail @ a reasonable price. rifle was under 600$ w/background check out the door
retail for that rail was/is over 300$. seemed like a easy decision @ the time & wanted something so wife & i could practice together.

wow?!?!? i'm so geeked up about this rifle........mk22 of course

issc rep told me march or april @ the latest, of last year.

i believe that clearing customs was a challenge as they had to prove it couldn't easily be converted for larger, well, slightly larger round w/a lot more black powder behind it.

totally psyched now
thanks lucky :)

pennys dad
12-30-2010, 1:41 PM
where did you get the 522 Swat?

12-31-2010, 7:58 PM
fortunately i live in oregon/washington/montana/carmel valley; so i bought in oregon as that's where my identification is from & they have no sales tax.
keiths in gresham five oh three four nine two six 9 9 9
perhaps, he'll transfer to an ffl of your choice, idunno rules from state to state. but they're the best shop in n.w. that i've been to. he's got @ least one of almost anything you'd imagine.
i know cali rules are pretty rigid, so dunno, myself regarding transferring

hope this has helped & hasn't just annoyed you guys more; due to being available & able to walk out same day w/weapon of choice in my home state, including 50bmg, if you've got the dough. well, all the states i live in but cali are like this. & you can be from washington state & buy in oregon no problem. my buddy that i turned onto 22lr ar style rifle bought a s&w 15/22 in oregon & it took no longer to purchase than if he were a resident.

happy new years calgunners i'm out for the evening

01-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Neat. Wish their was undisturbed land in Socal that would allow casual plinking or those fun looking move and shoot drills. standing in a tiny lane, with so many shooters crammed you cant really think of any practical speed or spread out target shooting is the reality for regular enthusiasts here. I so want the opportunity to practice a 50 meter sprint then turn around and attempt to hit plates. Top Shot type stuff.