PDA

View Full Version : CRPA Booth At The ISE - January 2011

Steyrlp10
12-29-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.sportsexpos.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewlocation&locationnumber=1

Calgunners, many of you have visited our Calguns Booths to show your support or simply to say "hello." Since there are a number of Calgunners who are now serving on the CRPA Board, I wanted to let you know that the CRPA will have a booth at the boat show in Sacramento.

I'm on the Pistol Committee and will be helping on Thursday the 20th. It would be great to see some familiar faces and hear those great stories of yours! Bring your friends and families!

Please stop by the ISE show and remember that both Calguns and the CRPA are making a team effort to fight for the rights of all gun owners :)

trautert
12-30-2010, 1:20 PM
Well, I won't get to meet you, as I am going to SHOT until Friday that week, and won't get to ISE until Saturday. I always stop by the CRPA booth, though.

Wish everyone involved in our efforts a prodigiously successful new year.

Tom

Steyrlp10
12-30-2010, 1:37 PM
Well, I won't get to meet you, as I am going to SHOT until Friday that week, and won't get to ISE until Saturday. I always stop by the CRPA booth, though.

Wish everyone involved in our efforts a prodigiously successful new year.

Tom

Thank you for your support, Tom -- hope you have a great time at the Shot Show. Too many fun things happening at the same time!

Well, perhaps I'll see you at the CRPA Gala or one of the Calguns gun shows -- a great 2011 to you too :)

Thanks again, Liz

Steyrlp10
01-18-2011, 10:39 AM
The booth number is 1004. If you're at the ISE, remember to drop by to say "howdy." :)

We can celebrate the defeat of AB962.

Steyrlp10
01-21-2011, 6:32 AM
This was the first time I had a chance to help work the CRPA booth; I'd like to thank all the other CRPA members I met yesterday. It was fun and very rewarding to have people share our relief over the result of AB 962. The fight isn't over, but it was nice to know that the support is out there -- a good number of new member sign ups too! :)

It was definitely well worth taking PTO from the office to help out (and so much more interesting than processing paperwork as a Desk Jockey!)

Please remember to say howdy to the guys still working the booth through Sunday at the ISE. They're donating their time to help all of us, thanks!

jafount
01-31-2011, 9:46 PM
Hi Liz. Well I didn't even realize when I was there that you were a CGer. So I'm glad I got to talk with you. I received my CRPA membership card today. Thanks for helping out!

Steyrlp10
02-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi Liz. Well I didn't even realize when I was there that you were a CGer. So I'm glad I got to talk with you. I received my CRPA membership card today. Thanks for helping out!

Thank you for joining :)

Didn't think I looked like a Calgunner, eh? Lol... not sure if you followed the other threads, but there's a good number of Calgunners on this site who are also CRPA members, including yourself now -- good job!

Hope you had fun at the ISE and bought lots of stuff! Thanks again for dropping by the booth. It was very rewarding to meet other people who are willing to fight the good fight.