PDA

View Full Version : Custom Ear Protection

huck
12-29-2010, 4:15 PM
Not sure where to post this, but...

Does anyone know of a place in the SF Bay-Area that makes custom hearing protection?

CALI SHOT DOC
12-29-2010, 4:22 PM
The last gun show at Vallejo had a booth where they were doing custom hearing protection. I didn't spend much time their so I don't know if they were fair in price or anything like that but i saw a lot of people throughout my time their getting them and checking them out.

The last few times I've gone to guns and Fishing in Vacaville, I've seen a poster for custom hearing protection down in the shooting range. I've heard good things about them too.

Vanilla Gorilla
12-29-2010, 4:49 PM
the only place i have ever seen them making them is at gun shows i want to get a set made too i will have to wait till the next big show i guess

VictorFranko
12-29-2010, 5:00 PM
Ear Plugs USA, in SoCal it is a lady named Linda.
Molded to fit your ears, works great and cooler than the over-the-ear jobs.
Best $50 I have ever spent, except for that layover in Cleveland last year.

Moto4Fun
12-30-2010, 6:44 PM
I have a good friend that does hearing aids and inquired at the local range about shooters' interest in custom hearing aids. I can try to get him on here. He would be glad to do this for people and he is located in Fresno.

samsigsauer
12-30-2010, 8:06 PM
I had some made earlier this year at the Calexpo show...They are at all the bigger shows i.e. Vallejo, Calexpo, Cow Palace...

Cokebottle
12-30-2010, 8:10 PM
the only place i have ever seen them making them is at gun shows i want to get a set made too i will have to wait till the next big show i guess
Gun shows and motorcycle shows.
Even some of the smaller biker events at places like Cook's Corner will have them.

joelogic
12-30-2010, 10:37 PM
DIY kit, they came out pretty well for me. $50 at the gun show plus admission and parking = rip off.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=27163/Product/CUSTOM_MOLDED_EAR_PLUGS