PDA

View Full Version : pig hunting

motobean95
12-28-2010, 5:58 PM
Im sure it has been tossed up before but does anyone have any land or know of any good public places to hunt near sonoma county? I know people will toss out lake sonoma but they only allow bow hunting they no longer do shot gun or rifle thanks to people blowing out trees and signs. If you have land pm me if you have suggestions toss it up. dying to hunt maybe thinking this friday.

thomashoward
12-28-2010, 6:05 PM
Im sure it has been tossed up before but does anyone have any land or know of any good public places to hunt near sonoma county? I know people will toss out lake sonoma but they only allow bow hunting they no longer do shot gun or rifle thanks to people blowing out trees and signs. If you have land pm me if you have suggestions toss it up. dying to hunt maybe thinking this friday.

Go up to Boonville or Yorkville and knock on doors, but not at some yuppie grape growers. The farmers consider them varmints and would be welcome of some help.
The acorns are down now and make good feed but the tannin makes the fat bitter. Its better in a month when its cold and the hogs are fat,and the tannin is past

motobean95
12-29-2010, 4:17 AM
Thanks I might just try that this weekend.