PDA

View Full Version : I hate people that don't know what they got, aaarrrrggghhhhh!

OHOD
12-26-2010, 8:47 PM
But really, I was talking to a buddy at work about guns and I find out his dad left him a nickel plated Colt Python!

He didn't know anything about it! Nothing!
(He's probably reading this thread too. :43:)

He just thought it looked cool.
So I asked him if he wanted to sell it and that I would give him $100. :43:
He, he, he, I was bad.
Of course I knew he wouldn't sell it and I was only teasing him.

The good part is that now he is interested in guns and wants to learn more about it!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Why can't someone I know leave me a Colt Python when they pass?:(

Good for him though. We might be going to the range soon. ;)

MontClaire
12-26-2010, 8:53 PM
Don't get your hopes up but keep with your friend an open offer that if he ever decides to sell it for money, food, whatever. have him run it by you first. buy him a beer when you talk to him about that. Good luck.

hybridatsun350
12-26-2010, 9:00 PM
My dad left me a 4-inch, Ultimate stainless Python. I miss him, but he didn't leave me without a legitimate form of personal protection! lol

Beetle Bailey
12-26-2010, 9:04 PM
Think of it as an opportunity for you to educate him. I've only shot one Python ever but that thing was so sweet it was almost sublime :)

dfletcher
12-26-2010, 9:18 PM
My Mom bought the next door neighbor's 2.5" Python a while back, neither one had the slightest idea of what they were doing. The thought of two 80 year old women who have known each other since "that man" was President doing the deal for $250.00 for a Python is funny as heck.