View Full Version : Lets Fix This Problem!!! Please Read

07-25-2006, 10:11 PM
I, like many others, was first introduced to this forum during the off list lower craze. During my OLL research it became clear to me that our problems are the result of the unopposed personal agendas of a relatively few legislators in this state. It also became clear to me that these law makers will not be satisfied until legal gun ownership in this state has ceased to exist.

Realizing that they would be unsuccessful in establishing an outright ban, and refusing to stopped by our constitutional rights, these same law makers have adopted the strategy of ending gun ownership by creating a regulatory scheme so restrictive that gun enthusiasists will be overcome. A sort of "death by a thousand cuts."

We can no longer afford to get involved in only the "big" issues. We must establish a united front and show legislators that anti-gun legislation of every type is unpopular.

Please stop by the Gun Rights and Legal Discussion Forum and dupe and use this letter opposing AB 2714 which would make on-line and mail order ammunition purchases illegal in California.

Everything you need is located here: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=37673

Also, please check back regularly and do the same for other legislation as often as you can. Many people write sample letters for you to use. The more anti-gun legislation we actively oppose, the more unpopular it will become to write, sponsor or support this type of legislation.

Lets take our state back!!!

07-25-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm with you. Emails sent!!!