PDA

View Full Version : want to buy a ruger 10/22 what'll cost me? and can i...

bob7122
12-20-2010, 9:25 PM
-can i put a folding stock on it?
-can i legally buy a 15+ mag for it im 20 goin to be 21 in feb and i don't currently own mags for this gun. can i buy the mags that are 15+ at a gunshow legally?
- do they have drum magazines?
-can i put a muzzle break on it ?
-i want to put a pistol grip and a folding stock. can i buy a stock that has this and is cheap/reliable and easy to install. cuz im an idiot :cool2:
-are they easy to clean ?
- do they break easily?
-is it similar in simplicity of parts like the ak? i am very comfortable with this system.
:D:cool2::(:o

xibunkrlilkidsx
12-20-2010, 9:35 PM
1. Butler Creek makes one just have to stay over 26" folded i believe.
2. No absolutely nothing over 10rds unless you owned it prior to 2000
3. Again wont help you but they make 50rd mags that suck balls
4. Why? expecting much muzzle rise from a 22lr?
5. All stocks are easy to change. if you can work a flat head screw driver you can change the stocks. literaly its 1 flat head bolt that holds the action to the stock. Only additional you amy have to do is some sanging int he barrel channel to free float it.
6. Easy peasy. just follow the instructions you find online a couple times.
7. Flat head screw driver is all you really need to disassemble. if you have a multi tool its all you need. its easy.

bob7122
12-20-2010, 9:41 PM
thank you

usmcchet9296
12-20-2010, 9:55 PM
can i put a folding stock on it?
As long as it isnt shorter than the legal limit
-can i legally buy a 15+ mag for it im 20 goin to be 21 in feb and i don't currently own mags for this gun. can i buy the mags that are 15+ at a gunshow legally?
10 rounds is the max
- do they have drum magazines?
Yes but no
-can i put a muzzle break on it ?
Yes
-i want to put a pistol grip and a folding stock. can i buy a stock that has this and is cheap/reliable and easy to install. cuz im an idiot :cool2:
Yes
-are they easy to clean ?
Define easy
- do they break easily?
No
-is it similar in simplicity of parts like the ak? i am very comfortable with this system.
its easy peasy lemon squeasy

bob7122
12-20-2010, 10:13 PM
thank you