View Full Version : Gun Safes 25% off at Sports Authority July 20-22

07-20-2006, 9:46 AM
Not sure where to post this, but for those who don't want to haul a safe, www.SportsAuthority.com (sorry..not sure if they even have safes at B&M Store) is having a 25% off Sale from July 20-22 (coupon code: july25) It works on their gun safes (and gun cleaning supplies as well) No Tax to CA, shipping for some reason is relatively cheap on Browning safes. Just passing the word

07-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Ahh yes the Family and Friends discount :) They send us a stack of those coupons every once in a while. Good for in store (with the coupon itself) or online with the promo code . The coupons exclude numerous items but most thing's in outdoors are not excluded which is nice. :)

The SoCal Gunner
07-20-2006, 2:01 PM
If only it was $5 shipping for the stack-on safes.

07-20-2006, 3:04 PM
Is the stack-on 8 gun safe DOJ approved?

Its cheaper than the Sentry 5 gun safe.

Maybe I can get the UPS guy to deliver the package up the stairs :D

07-20-2006, 3:16 PM
Gah. For the 14-gun safe (the one I'd be interested in), after the $100 S&H and 25% discount, this works out to be about as much as a safe you bought locally and paid tax on, only difference is that this one's delivered.

07-20-2006, 6:54 PM
329.99 for a 16 gun safe with electronic lock doesnt seem that bad of a price with delivery. How does Stack-On compare to a safe such as Sentry? I have a few days to contemplate this one.

The SoCal Gunner
07-20-2006, 7:16 PM
I was thinking about the stack-ons also but the ones that are affordable are not fire-resistant. Now if I was setteled down with a permamnant home, I would probably get one of the brownings.

Now how would 1 UPS guy deliver that?

07-21-2006, 12:47 PM
The Browning ones are very nice. Overpriced without the discount :) Some of TSA have them in stores and some don't. Although when you order online merchandise from TSA it is completely through the website and can't be returned to any store. And most of the merchandise on the website is only available on the website.