PDA

View Full Version : vB code in signatures

REDHORSE
07-17-2006, 7:38 PM
Noticed over the last few days that the vB code was turned OFF in the signatures.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/misc.php?do=bbcode

Was there any reason why it was turned off?

With the use of vB codes the signatures could actually take less space if the members used the coding correctly. Now that it's been turned off the signatures will take up more space in the postings.

I understand maybe taking the [img] tag off, as it can be easily abused. But, the rest of the vB codes make the signatures cleaner looking if done correctly.

SemiAutoSam
07-17-2006, 7:46 PM
RedHorse

Thanks for the help with mine I had wondered what happened now I know

maybe now those that control such things will be able to fix it

glen avon
07-17-2006, 8:21 PM
maybe now those that control such things will be able to fix it

sure. like the illuminati are going to help you after you exposed their fiendish little plot.... :D

SemiAutoSam
07-17-2006, 8:33 PM
sure. like the illuminati are going to help you after you exposed their fiendish little plot.... :D

AYE Hoser where did I mention within this thread anything about the illuminati?

Take off aye

glen avon
07-17-2006, 8:41 PM
you said "those that control such things" and we all know who controls everything. ;) it was a funny.

mow
07-17-2006, 9:24 PM
I'm confused. Is it the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Trilateral Commission, the Jews, The Mormons, Skull and Bones, Rod Serling, Karl Rove or Alexander Haig who is in control? So confused.

haha, it's PNAC :eek:

JPglee1
07-17-2006, 9:51 PM
I'm confused. Is it the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Trilateral Commission, the Jews, The Mormons, Skull and Bones, Rod Serling, Karl Rove or Alexander Haig who is in control?.

Yes.

J

Santa Cruz Armory
07-17-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm confused. Is it the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Trilateral Commission, the Jews, The Mormons, Skull and Bones, Rod Serling, Karl Rove or Alexander Haig who is in control? So confused.

Anyone who is in the "know" knows it Bob Barker who "runs things":eek:

AZEX
07-18-2006, 12:41 PM
sig line test, nothing to see here.

D.
AZEX