PDA

View Full Version : NAZI BELT BUCKLE GUN

BayAreaShooter
12-15-2010, 2:05 PM
Well I came across this on another forum and thought you guys might like a look. ENJOY!!!!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=201917819#PIC

IrishPirate
12-15-2010, 2:09 PM
aside from the SS eagle and swastika, and it being a non PRK friendly item....that's pretty dang cool!!!

Uriah02
12-15-2010, 2:35 PM
Something tells me even for a C&R it wouldn't fly... That and I can't think of too many events which you'd want to CCW when your "W" is a Nazi belt.

Argonaut
12-15-2010, 2:53 PM
I lived in Germany for many years. I had a buddy that was a very active international black powder marksman (won the world championships in the mid 70's) , He had an incredible gun collection that included 2 of these. There were supposed to be maby 1/2 a dozen in the world. We actually shot one at the range. I didn't remember them being 22 cal but maybe. Pretty interesting stuff. He had thousands of mostly antique guns, They lined every wall in his house which was also a thousand years old.

ke6guj
12-15-2010, 2:59 PM
Something tells me even for a C&R it wouldn't fly... That and I can't think of too many events which you'd want to CCW when your "W" is a Nazi belt.

It is C&R and exempt from the NFA, so it would be exempt from CA 12020. And as a C&R, it is exempt from the Roster. So, I don't see why it wouldn't be CA legal.

BayAreaShooter
12-15-2010, 3:53 PM

Who said anything about carrying it?

Shady
12-15-2010, 4:37 PM
wow

xibunkrlilkidsx
12-15-2010, 4:50 PM
Thats a new one for me. Very cool, even with the Nazi emblems.

Eat Dirt
12-15-2010, 5:04 PM
As Artie Johnston Said on Laugh -In:

Vereeeeeeeeeeee Interesting .................................

Falstaff
12-15-2010, 5:28 PM
Arnold wouldn't have a problem with it...

HUTCH 7.62
12-15-2010, 5:35 PM
Thats a new one for me. Very cool, even with the Nazi emblems.

Belive it or not the Nazi emblems add to the price

Rogerbutthead
12-15-2010, 5:45 PM
From what I have seen on other forums, they call it a fake, in much less polite terms.

BayAreaShooter
12-15-2010, 5:49 PM
From what I have seen on other forums, they call it a fake, in much less polite terms.

It could be I have no idea.

G-forceJunkie
12-15-2010, 6:01 PM
I bet Cali would consider it a zip gun. You can't have a firearm that does not look like a firearm such as a cell phone gun, cane gun, briefcase gun, etc. Heck, they even outlawed wallet holsters for those .22 NAA mini revolvers.

It is C&R and exempt from the NFA, so it would be exempt from CA 12020. And as a C&R, it is exempt from the Roster. So, I don't see why it wouldn't be CA legal.

ke6guj
12-15-2010, 6:22 PM
I bet Cali would consider it a zip gun. You can't have a firearm that does not look like a firearm such as a cell phone gun, cane gun, briefcase gun, etc. Heck, they even outlawed wallet holsters for those .22 NAA mini revolvers.

right, CA might consider it to be a zip gun, or something similar. Those are banned under 12020. as a C&R firearm properly possessed per federal law, it would be exempt from 12020.

12020(b)(7) Any firearm or ammunition that is a curio or relic as defined in Section 478.11 of Title 27 of the Code of Federal Regulations and which is in the possession of a person permitted to possess the items pursuant to Chapter 44 (commencing with Section 921) of Title 18 of the United States Code and the regulations issued pursuant thereto. Any person prohibited by Section 12021, 12021.1, or 12101 of this code or Section 8100 or 8103 of the Welfare and Institutions Code from possessing firearms or ammunition who obtains title to these items by bequest or intestate succession may retain title for not more than one year, but actual possession of these items at any time is punishable pursuant to Section 12021, 12021.1, or 12101 of this code or Section 8100 or 8103 of the Welfare and Institutions Code. Within the year, the person shall transfer title to the firearms or ammunition by sale, gift, or other disposition. Any person who violates this paragraph is in violation of subdivision (a).

mosinnagantm9130
12-15-2010, 9:09 PM

There's some huge money in the field of militaria collecting, especially so in the German militaria.

Donkeypunch0420
12-15-2010, 9:16 PM
I remember reading about one of these in a Guns and Ammo way back maybe 10 or 15 years ago. If I had an extra 6 grand laying around, I'd buy it for sure.

hybridatsun350
12-15-2010, 9:31 PM
Very cool piece!

You're darn right!

mosinnagantm9130
12-15-2010, 9:55 PM
I'm guessing fake. The eagle looks bad, and the story isn't helping.

"Issued to agents":rofl:

Cause secret german agents must love that big eagle:rolleyes:

timdps
12-15-2010, 10:17 PM
And then there is the updated version:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/timdps/Savinisex.jpg

Anchors
12-16-2010, 2:32 AM
I actually like the Nazi emblems on old WWII German guns. I think it is a reminder of where the gun came from and where it is now. I don't think swazis are cool, but it was a fact of the time. I'm just glad Hitler lost and his evil Nazi rifle is in some guy in America's hands and not some d-bag supremacist's.

Also, I come from a Jewish family and I hate Nazis/NeoNazis/Racists from the bottom of my heart.

If that is real I think it is interesting, if it is fake then it is retarded and we should melt it into a drink coaster.

BayAreaShooter
12-16-2010, 10:50 AM
And then there is the updated version:

HAHAHA I remember that movie.

glennsche
12-16-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm guessing fake. The eagle looks bad, and the story isn't helping.

"Issued to agents":rofl:

Cause secret german agents must love that big eagle:rolleyes:

im with you.

the eagle is to chiseled, especially in pic3. it looks new. i would think it would look more worn.

i've been collecting militaria (helmets uniforms bayonets and recently got into guns which is why im on this forum) and the amount of german fakery that's out there is mind boggling. ironically, the countries which suffered the most under the nazis are the biggest counterfitters, countries in the east, PL CZ etc.

rule of thumb for me as a helmet collector: if its "3rd reich" and you dont know the seller and trust him personally, statisically speaking you're looking at a fake. theres such a demand for it, jacked up by ebay and the internet pulling all the collectors of militaria together with the white supremist douches (although thankfully most of those losers cant afford good stuff on their McDonalds wages)... the market exploded in the late 90s for the stuff, and BAM it start emerging from eastern europe in large quantities.

this looks good, quite good in fact. but i still'd bet its fake.

Anchors
12-16-2010, 12:44 PM
the internet pulling all the collectors of militaria together with the white supremist douches (although thankfully most of those losers cant afford good stuff on their McDonalds wages)

Hahaha. Love it.

OHOD
12-16-2010, 3:08 PM
Neato!
That thing will put you in prison if someone brought it to Kali.