PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - Glock 35 LoneWolf Ported barrel - $135 w/ FREE S&H!

ventipossum
12-14-2010, 1:45 AM
Location: San Francisco Bay Area/Daly City Area, Northern California

Hi there, folks.

I've got some items that I've just found again thanks to cleaning out a shelf that had lots of guns parts strewn all over it.

But first, some information about payments and such:

If you're not local, I can arrange for the items(s) to be shipped out to your location.

Payment forms for out of area buyers are as follows:

SAVE MONEY BY PAYING WITH THE FOLLOWING METHODS!

Personal Check - Easiest, but you will have to wait up to 10 Business days until the check has cleared and has been deposited into my bank account.

Money Order, Cashier's Check (Preferred!)- Once these are received and deposited, your items(s) will be readied for shipment within 48 hours AFTER payment has been deposited. (I usually work pretty fast and will most likely have your items(s) arranged to be shipped within 24 hours after receiving payment though.)

You'll have to pay a bit more if you use Paypal, because of the Paypal fees charged to me by Paypal and the risk taken by both parties, as Paypal does not like having its customers selling anything firearm related. If you use a Paypal payment, we're both jeopardizing our accounts with them, so please, use a Paypal payment at your own risk (and please state something like an obscure acronym, i.e.: "gl34bar, Issue 1" in the description).

Sorry, NO GPAL/GUNPAL payments will be accepted, as GPAL is simply..... well, just do some research on GPAL and you'll see what I mean.

One last thing about buying used - Sure, it may not be new, but most of the products I sell are in LIKE NEW to EXCELLENT condition, meaning that they're not overly abused or neglected in any way. All of my pistols are cleaned and maintained after every shooting session. I take care of the items I sell because I believe in one thing; If I wouldn't buy it in 'acceptable' condition, who else would? That's why I take care of all my stuff.

Finally, you don't pay any sales tax with a private sale.

I'm sorry, but I am NOT accepting trades of any kind for these items.

Here's what I've got up for grabs this time around:

================================================== ================================================== ================

================================================== ================================================== ================

SOLD BRAND NEW, LoneWolf Distributors Glock 35 Barrel (silver) w/ 4 Compensated Ports. $135.00 Paypal Payment or $125.00 by Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check or cash. SHIPPED w/ USPS Delivery Confirmation AND Insurance. BOTH PRICES ARE FIRM.

BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED in the SLIDE of ANY GLOCK 35 Pistol and NEVER FIRED THROUGH!

(INFO WILL REMAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCE)
===================

I bought this barrel back in February of 2010 with the plans of eventually installing it on my tricked out Glock 35 2nd Gen. I never got around to installing it because LoneWolf Distributors made me WAIT until around the end of July 2010 before they finally shipped it out to me.

Their explanation? They were currently sold out of this particular barrel when I had ordered it in February 2010. In order for it to ship out, they would literally have to "make more" of them, but they weren't "making any more" until more orders were filled (something like 500 barrels minimum, IIRC) and even then, it would still take about 1-2 months before the new batch of barrels was actually produced and finished before being able to send customers their orders.

Well, the end of July comes around and I had almost completely forgotten about this barrel when it arrived via USPS Priority Mail at my door by the nice Mailman. Unfortunately for me, by the end of July, I had already 'fallen out of love' with my Glock 35 (who will be sold soon) and started to see her other sister instead; a Glock 21. Oh man.... that Glock 21 sure is a stunner. She treats me nice when I hold her just right. :)

Anyway, my loss is your gain on this barrel, as these puppies are bought up constantly and are superbly machined by the good people at LoneWolf Distributors.

The price is firm, because it is brand new, never used, so I can't take too much of a loss on it. This is what literally happened: I opened up the box from LWD, looked at the barrel, got somewhat excited that it finally arrived opened up the plastic tube to inspect the barrel, whistled in awe of the fine piece of machinery, placed it back in the tube and then placed it on a shelf with other gun parts, eventually almost forgetting about it entirely.

So again, my loss is your gain.

For the full details and specs on the barrel, check out LWD's website. The experts describe their product better than I ever could.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1040&CAT=236

SOLD!
BRAND NEW, Mossberg 500 Bayonet Lug Mount Assembly Kit .

INFO will remain for reference.================

This custom made bayonet lug mount kit for the Mossberg 500 series shotguns was produced back in 2005 by a now defunct shotgun parts manufacturer. I do not remember the name of the company, as they were strictly mail-order. I do remember that they were based in Arizona though.

I recently just rediscovered this kit in a gun parts shelf which I had just cleaned out.

I had plans to install this on my Mossberg 500, but then Knoxx Industries (since then bought out by Blackhawk! Industries) came out with a Mossberg 500 device called the "Sidewinder", which changes the factory magtube for the Knoxx manufactured one, effectively turning the standard Mossberg 500 into a magazine-fed shotgun instead of a magazine tube-fed one.

A cool idea from Knoxx, although short lived.

Once I had installed the Sidewinder Kit on my Mossberg 500, this Bayonet Lug Kit would no longer fit onto the magazine tube that Knoxx had manufactured, as the Knoxx Sidewinder magazine tube is about 1/4 of a millimeter larger in diameter than the Mossberg Factory magazine tube.

There are no instructions on how to install it, but the installation process is easy:

1) unscrew the factory Mossberg 500 magazine tube lock screw and disassemble the shotgun barrel from the receiver.

2) place the bayonet lug piece onto the magazine tube of the Mossberg 500, but do not tighten it yet, because your bayonet size/length may vary.

3) from the barrel, completely remove the factory lock screw which helps attach the barrel to the receiver.

4) replace the factory barrel lock screw with the provided bayonet lug extension piece. Tighten this piece as you would the factory screw.

5) check your bayonet's clips on the back of the handle, attach the clips on the tip of the grip/handle/pommel to the lug which is attached to the magazine tube, while making sure the hole in handguard part of the bayonet fits onto the extended magazine screw cap.

6) tighten the bayonet lug piece attached to the magazine tube accordingly.

----------------------------------------------------------
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Not all bayonets will fit on certain lug mounts/assemblies. That being said, it is entirely up to you to make sure your bayonet is compatible with any lug mount you intend to use.**

----------------------------------------------------------
This set includes the following:

1x Bayonet Lug Mount Piece (slides onto magazine tube) - Made from CNC machined aluminum and steel parts. Fits the Ontario M7B U.S. Army Bayonet and similar bayonets.

1x Magazine Screw Cap / Bayonet Support Rod - Made from CNC machined aluminum and steel parts. Secures the barrel to the receiver / magazine tube and also supports the bayonet by allowing the bayonet's handguard to slip over it.

1x Allen / Hex wrench to tighten the lug mount screws.

1x Ontario Knife Co. "M7B" Bayonet -

Features include:
New molded handle
1095 carbon steel blade
11.75" overall length, 6.75" blade, .1875" thickness
Zinc phosphate finish
Molded plastic sheath with tension clip

----------------------------------------

Attachments like this are almost non-existent for the Mossberg 500 series of shotguns and I have yet to see any other company manufacture a bayonet mount kit specifically for the Mossberg 500.

Sure, the Mossberg 590 comes standard with one, but imagine this; you'll be one of the few people to have a bayonet mounted on your Mossberg 500.

It's a complete set. Everything you need for when the zombie apocalypse happens. Out of shells? Give those zombies a run for their brains using your bayonet!

SOLD!

Info will remain for future reference.

ProMag Brand Desert Eagle .44 Magnum 7rd Capacity Magazine = $25.00 Paypal payment or $23.00 by Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check or cash. SHIPPED w/ USPS Delivery Confirmation.
SOLD OUT!

Like New condition, with only 7rds chambered through it!

========================
========================

Made by ProMag Industries, they're the company that doesn't skimp on quality when it comes to their products. Sure, they may be priced lower than the factory magazines (which run a minimum of $45.00+) but these mags are just as good in terms of performance (if not better) than the factory ones, which sometimes have problems feeding the next round, due to the magazine construction and design for the OEM mags.

This magazine is the last remnants of the Desert Eagle set that I had sold back in April of this year.

It's priced to sell, so why don't you help feed your beast of a gun, the Desert Eagle .44 Magnum some more rounds with an extra magazine? You know how it goes; The more mags you have, the less time you have to use up reloading the empty mags. Load the empty mags after the fun is done! (Or the boar is gone!)

Thanks for looking!

Kid Colt
12-14-2010, 5:45 AM
I'll take the DE magazine!!!

ventipossum
12-14-2010, 3:56 PM
pm replied to.

ventipossum
12-18-2010, 3:59 PM
btt, DE Mag is sold!

ventipossum
12-20-2010, 5:25 PM
btt

ventipossum
12-27-2010, 8:38 PM
btt

ventipossum
01-01-2011, 3:21 PM
Happy New Year!

ventipossum
01-03-2011, 7:21 PM
btt

ventipossum
01-13-2011, 2:01 PM
btt

ventipossum
01-14-2011, 5:40 PM
btt

ventipossum
01-16-2011, 7:19 PM
added a new item: Mossberg 500 Bayonet Lug Mount Set w/ Ontario Knife Co.'s M7B Bayonet

ventipossum
01-18-2011, 2:46 PM
btt for the zombie hunters

ventipossum
01-19-2011, 7:21 PM
btt

ventipossum
01-21-2011, 5:06 PM
btt

ventipossum
01-25-2011, 6:10 PM
btt