PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ramon, Could WE Possibly Have A WTB Forum???

COILSPRING
07-16-2006, 12:14 AM
Ramon, Sir,
Could we possibly have a WTB Forum without causing you too much liability concern??? I have a specific want which I advertised on the yahoo site but I'd really love to post it here. I found Calguns late and only got to enjoy the For Sale Forums for a short time. I really hope a solution can be found which will protect Ramon and still provide the service for our members. I would be happy to shoulder my share of a solutions expense.

Ramon, thank you for all of your efforts!!! :D

ballistic
07-16-2006, 11:52 AM
+1 to what coilspring said.
I also really miss the for sale forum and would be willing to make a donation for legal consutation or whatever it may take to bring it back.
We may even have some members in the legal field that could help out.
Even if it came back in a more restricted form that would be OK.
Please let me know, thanks.

Santa Cruz Armory
07-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Ramon, Sir,
Could we possibly have a WTB Forum without causing you too much liability concern??? I have a specific want which I advertised on the yahoo site but I'd really love to post it here. I found Calguns late and only got to enjoy the For Sale Forums for a short time. I really hope a solution can be found which will protect Ramon and still provide the service for our members. I would be happy to shoulder my share of a solutions expense.
Ramon, thank you for all of your efforts!!! :D

Just a thought~

There are an awful lot of people that use this site, I wonder how many of them have clicked the http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/BLFD1/x-click-but21.gif button at the top left of this page?

I don't think it's too much to ask for all the help this site given most of us...It's really easy to spend a grand on an OLL but most find it a little harder to donate to the site that helped us out!

This site is not free to host & run, it takes time and I'm sure some money, I bet that Ramon would really appreciate the show of support.

Once again, Thanks Ramon!

Santa Cruz Armory
07-16-2006, 12:26 PM
I didn't click the button But long before the button was there I did send in a USPS MO.

and will be doing that again as soon as we get more sales.

It would be nice if some of the FFL'S that hang here bought some for their customers. In fact that is why we even put so much personal cash into this. Back about 3 months ago a SAN JOSE gun shop commited to a sizable order and then waffeled when the time cam to pony up with the GREEN STUFF.

Well, when it comes to $$ people have a hard time parting with it unless they can see the results in thier hands...:mad:

SemiAutoSam
07-16-2006, 12:33 PM
Well, when it comes to $$ people have a hard time parting with it unless they can see the results in thier hands...:mad:

DO you order something and pay after its delivered ?

He was sent a sample and did see what the part looked like and held a sample in his hand.

Clint owner of fulton armory in MD wanted us to extend him (his company credit) and for him to pay in 90 days.

The only company that paid for the sample they were sent was CWS in TX

sac7000
07-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Calguns.net was key in my discovering the world of off-list lowers. As a disabled shooter the AR15 is my only choice of longuns. Calguns has been and continues to be a valuable resource for information that I depend on daily. I applaud Ramon and his efforts and will continue to support it. I only wish that my small donation could have been much larger.