PDA

View Full Version : Got a zombie problem? Spikes Tactical has your solution at Riflegear!

Riflegear
12-13-2010, 2:32 PM
Now I know many of you are skeptics, and some of you are absolutely certain one way or the other. One thing is for sure... THEY'RE COMING! So it's best to be ready, it's best to be prepared. Someone might stop them before they get to your door, but they might not stop at all. And when one weighs the cost of having a loved one gain membership into the ranks of the undead, one realizes that they need something that's gonna say, "I don't want to be a zombie, and I don't want you to be one either, so I got this *points to gun* because I'm a dude that takes care of business."

Introducing the Spike's Tactical zombie lower (http://www.riflegear.com/p-923-spikes-tactical-zombie-stripped-lower-receiver-with-color-fill.aspx). A new offering at Riflegear on sale for the unreal undead price of $109 each. Color-filled selector markings say "LIVE" "DEAD" and "UNDEAD" just so there's no mistake. You must be at least 21 to purchase a lower receiver and draugrs are ineligible for purchase. We have it on good authority that the exploits of the zombie eradication units of the late 70's are well-known amongst the swarms. Flash them the logo on your new zombie-stick, and send them back into the realm of the dead.

http://www.riflegear.com/images/product/large/923_1_.jpg

Jake71
12-13-2010, 3:16 PM
Wish I had seen this before I drove down today ;)

I have bought one.

Might have to make a second trip this week.

onequickshift
12-14-2010, 9:48 AM
Can you guys make this into an ar pistol? Hahahaha yes? Would be 'groovy'

DAUG
12-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Wish I had seen this before I drove down today ;)

Might have to make a second trip this week.

May have to do the same as well . . . very cool!

Riflegear
12-14-2010, 11:08 AM
@onequick... sorry no pistol lowers.

The lowers are going quick. We'll try to keep them in good supply.

VacaDuck
12-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Just ordered one. Can't wait to use it for my first build.

FuzzyBrows
12-15-2010, 2:25 AM
omg.... sick. though i could see how 'safe' and 'live' can be confusing at first to ppl who are unfamiliar with ar selector switch. even i had to think about it for a second.

bambam8d1
12-17-2010, 3:37 PM
just started my dros on one today. ha and brought 2 guys from work to order theirs too

URBAN COMMANDO
12-17-2010, 3:48 PM
Riflegear do you carry the Spikes Uppers as well ?

Riflegear
12-17-2010, 5:10 PM
No Spikes Uppers but we've got a pretty good selection of other uppers available. Everything we have in the store is on the website.

URBAN COMMANDO
12-17-2010, 5:31 PM
No Spikes Uppers but we've got a pretty good selection of other uppers available. Everything we have in the store is on the website.

Thank You, I will pick one up when I get my lower in DROS right now at your store. :)

Brown Rock
12-19-2010, 1:47 PM
I will take one. You got pm.

thrillhouse700
12-27-2010, 9:23 AM
When is my Rick Roll Lower going to be ready?

rimfire78
12-27-2010, 10:30 AM
Hey, that's awesome!