PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 with Kinect bundle

akoba
12-13-2010, 8:43 AM
I saw an ad from Gamestop for $300 . Including the console, kinect, controller and a game. Its a $50 cheaper if you will buy separately.

I want to buy the XBOX360 as a gift to my wife this coming christmas. One main reason is the game "Zumba" for her and i will now be able to play again my Counter-strike. :) Also Street fighter if there is for xbox360 version.

Is it worth it to buy the 4GB version or get the 250GB ? What's your advice? I dont play so many game. So those three are my only games im planning to use with the console.

valkylrie
12-13-2010, 8:53 AM
If in fact those are the only games you are going to play then the 4GB, should work fine. If you change your mind later you should still be able to add an additional hard drive. That will most likely cost you more to add than you will save by buying the 4GB over the 250GB, I would check on both the cost and availability of adding the larger hard drive later and then make a decision on which to buy now.
I know if I buy something that can be expanded; most often that’s what I end up doing is spending more to expand it.

akoba
12-13-2010, 11:06 AM
i dont save games and no intention of saving movies. So i think thats the only reason you need a larger hard drive.

akoba
12-14-2010, 3:57 PM
If in fact those are the only games you are going to play then the 4GB, should work fine. If you change your mind later you should still be able to add an additional hard drive. That will most likely cost you more to add than you will save by buying the 4GB over the 250GB, I would check on both the cost and availability of adding the larger hard drive later and then make a decision on which to buy now.
I know if I buy something that can be expanded; most often that’s what I end up doing is spending more to expand it.

I just came back from Gamestop. I already get the 4G kinect bundle. But on my way home , i compute how much i will save if buy the 250GB on walmart. I found out that for aditional $75 you can have the xbox360 with 250GB HD and kinect. Oh well ....