PDA

View Full Version : Got my Curios & Relics License

Mark in Eureka
12-07-2010, 12:18 AM
Sent in my application Aug 30th. It was returned to me on the 29th, because I used a old form. Mailed in the new form September 30th, and recivied by License November 6th. I also sent fpr and recieved my Certificate of Eligibility.\

Now I can start shopping or going to out of state gun shows

Reductio
12-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Congrats on your C$R! :D

Don't forget that outside the usual JG sales and AIM type stores, some like Midway will actually give you a dealer discount.

Ah, here, it's a sticky: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=70073

t0kie
12-07-2010, 9:58 PM
Congrats & have fun!
________
Web shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

morrcarr67
12-08-2010, 4:01 PM
Your in trouble now. :eek: Have fun.

stitchnicklas
12-08-2010, 5:03 PM
good job

skscj
12-08-2010, 5:38 PM
You n trouble now. "But babe, its only 90 bucks, n they will ship to our door.Whats one more" than another , than another and so on. Thats what happens. I said to my woman "This gun safe is big enough, ill never fill it" Yeah right....
Congrats n have fun...

SoCal Bob
12-08-2010, 6:41 PM
Welcome to the club :D

cruddymutt
12-08-2010, 8:35 PM
You n trouble now. "But babe, its only 90 bucks, n they will ship to our door.Whats one more" than another , than another and so on. Thats what happens. I said to my woman "This gun safe is big enough, ill never fill it" Yeah right....
Congrats n have fun...
This is funny.....my wife just found my shotgun in the closet and asked why it wasnt in the safe. I told her I keep the hunting guns seperate from the milsurps:rolleyes:........ya.......I need a bigger safe.

IEShooter
12-08-2010, 9:36 PM
This is funny.....my wife just found my shotgun in the closet and asked why it wasnt in the safe. I told her I keep the hunting guns seperate from the milsurps:rolleyes:........ya.......I need a bigger safe.

That's funny. I just bought a Mosin and went to lock it in the safe, only to discover that the darn thing was about 3-4" too tall for how we had the internal shelves set.

Told the wife this morning and we figured out how to make it fit.

Safe is getting pretty crowded. I may need a garage (man cave) safe!!!!!