PDA

View Full Version : I think too many of you are missing the whole point

tman
07-09-2006, 12:58 PM
From reading these posts, and talking to people at gun shops, ranges, etc. it seems as though most people do not get what gun control is really all about.

It seems as though people have failed to realize what is going on all around them. There is an agenda to take away much more than our firearms. That is just a piece of the big picture. They want our property (material possessions and land), our guns, and our freedom.

There are a lot of people who believe that the purpose of the second amendment was to protect the people from tyranny. That the "well regulated militia" was to serve the purpose of countering the government and military if necessary.

Just look at past historical examples. In fact, watch this (http://www.innocentsbetrayed.com/) video if you haven't already. Gun control has always been one of the first steps in the direction that no true American would want to go.

Yes, it is true that gun control is about taking away our ability to defend ourselves... But not just from street criminals - from the government. The government can be far more dangerous than criminals, terrorists, etc.

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."

I won't point fingers and turn this into a political argument, but I guarantee you that there are groups of people in "high places" that are driven by greed and power and have been planning for years on our enslavement.

Remember the first Patriot Act? Even Hitler himself never put something like that into writing (he just went ahead and did it). You think the Patriot Act, and all this "Homeland Security" garbage came about because of the "terrorist attacks"? Nope, wrong. For example, the Patriot act is well over a thousand pages, yet it came out September 12th, 2001. One day after the attacks. The terrorist attacks are just used as an EXCUSE to further their agenda. The whole "war on terror" is garbage! It's a war that would never end! Just like the war on drugs!

I hear so much talk about how bad the CA gun laws are, but how many of you actually do anything about it? I know some of you do, and that's great, but if even a fraction of all the gun owners in CA decided to take action, we would see change. Just talking to people, and trying to get people to realize what is really going on can help. I can tell by talking to people who have owned guns for year and years that a lot of them have no clue what is going on. A lot complain about it, but do nothing. Do something!

I hear a lot of talk about preparing for when the "SHTF". Well guess what. When there are military, and militarized police forces going into people's houses, forcibly pulling them out and processing them into "camps", I would say that the SHTF. But how many of you would stand up and be Americans? How many of you would run and hide? How many of you would willingly march single file into the camps?

By the way, for people who think that can't happen, you are wrong. Military and police forces have been training for YEARS for this. "Detention Centers" are being built! Unless we do something it WILL HAPPEN. Trust me on this one. For those of you who already know this, please educate others!

And here is another thing. A lot of people talk about how the gun laws make no sense. I am referring to the "evil features" and "assault weapons". Guess what. They know exactly what they are doing. They are not banning certain features because they "look evil". They are doing it for a REASON. They know that a bunch of people with fixed mag weapons, that hold 10 rounds cannot compete with military personnel armed with fully functional rifles. They know that the number of gun owners in America outnumber the amount of police and military personnel. But if all we have to fight with are handicapped rifles, we do not stand a chance. That is what it is really about! We have the right to rise up and combat tyranny, and they are trying to take it away. Think about what the forefathers of this country would think about what is going on today?

I could keep going and going, but I won't. I wonder how many people will actually read this as it is. I just want to stress to everyone that they need to get out of the mindset that the government has our best interests in mind, we can trust the government, etc. That is WRONG! Our forefathers knew that NOBODY should ever trust ANY government, and that is why we have the constitution and Bill of Rights. To protect us! Get out there, research yourself, don't believe almost anything that you see in the mainstream media (it's all controlled and owned by just a few major corporations who have conflict of interest).

God bless.

ohsmily
07-09-2006, 1:04 PM
By the way, for people who think that can't happen, you are wrong. Military and police forces have been training for YEARS for this. "Detention Centers" are being built! Unless we do something it WILL HAPPEN. Trust me on this one. For those of you who already know this, please educate others!

Time do switch to decaf...(EDIT: obviously, it should be "TO" a clear slip of the finger from "T" to "D"; I never correct ppl when they do stuff like that, but thank you anyway)

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 1:05 PM
Ive seen pictures of the camps and have spoken to those that have seen them in person.

Check my past posts a few months back and you will find links to these camps and see the maps as to where they are so you can go see them for yourselves IF you have the "Stones" that is and if your not too busy watching football or your favorite reality show and being the generic Joe six pack.

If im requested to I will dig up the links to the maps and such and put the links here and on my sigline.

I do now realise that there are members that know whats going on and not everyone things my views are BS.

I know im gonna get razzed by this law student that thinks he knows everything I will just ignore any comments of that nature.

JPglee1
07-09-2006, 1:16 PM
Time do switch to decaf...

thats time TO switch to decaf :D

Sorry, had to do it spellin nazi ;)

JP

Hopi
07-09-2006, 1:28 PM
Ok, I'll bite...

"If im requested to I will dig up the links to the maps and such and put the links here and on my sigline."

Please post the links to the maps and such that show the location and/or proves the existence of these "detention" camps.

tman
07-09-2006, 1:31 PM
Yes, please do.

And if anyone else is interested in anything else in my post, particularly the part about processing US civillians into "camps", just let me know.

To the two guys who posted above: Please stay on topic. I am not trying to be rude, but there is an "off-topic" forum for posts like that. I am trying to spread a message I feel is important and posts like that just distract people from my point. Thanks.

kantstudien
07-09-2006, 1:39 PM
"This one time, at detention camp..."

Kruzr
07-09-2006, 1:42 PM
Be careful tman, Ann Coulter or Dick Cheney would call you a traitor.

You may be taking it to the extreme a bit, but essentially, what you said about Americans willingly and supporting an administration and legislature that takes it's rights away in the name of security is spot on, IMO. I often wondered how the people of Germany could have let the government go as far as they did. I no longer wonder how it could have happened.

I'm not convinced it is the grand conspiracy you believe it is but the tools for what you say have been put into place "in the name of security."

BTW, here is the contract announcement of the detention centers tman was talking about. They are being built by Homeland Security in the "event of an immigration emergency"

http://www.halliburton.com/default/main/halliburton/eng/news/source_files/news.jsp?newsurl=/default/main/halliburton/eng/news/source_files/press_release/2006/kbrnws_012406.html

A further article on the centers by a source you have to make up your own mind on.

http://www.alternet.org/rights/32647/

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 1:50 PM
I have the links in my computer under favorites and will post the maps and other links to pics and other information as soon as I can find them.

TO anyone that wants to they may be in my previous posts feel free to have a look.

Kruzr
So now its treason to find fault in your corrupt government ??
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Links along the same lines.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=34722

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/camps.html

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm

http://www.rense.com/general17/statebystate.htm

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Concentration_Camps/index.html

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/FEMA-Concentration-Camps3sep04.htm

And here is a link to pick the links and look for yourself

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2006-04%2CGGLG%3Aen&q=US+FEMA++concentration+camps++&btnG=Search

From one of the links above
Read and think

The way things are going in the US, it's only a matter of time before these underused facilities come online to serve the master. We would bet that not many Japanese in the US doubt the premise of this article. And for Jews in Europe during the Holocaust, the article must hit a hard note.

So, what makes you think it can't happen here?

The executive orders below are quite real. The camps exist. Do the math.

Update. . . 31jan2006 - Halliburton subsidiary KBR Awarded $385 Million Contract to Build Detention Facilities in USA

50 Shooter
07-09-2006, 2:00 PM
Oh no, not the detention camp scare again!:rolleyes:

This same crap came up just before Y2K, I looked at some links that were posted on the net. Some of the places that they had listed were out here in the AV by me. So I decided WTF and drove around and looked at some of these places. What did I find? Nothing.

Most of these places were power plants or orchards that people put fences around. Hmmm, now where's my tin foil hat.:p

Ha ha Sam, those are the same ones I saw before Y2K!

tman
07-09-2006, 2:20 PM
Oh no, not the detention camp scare again!:rolleyes:

This same crap came up just before Y2K, I looked at some links that were posted on the net. Some of the places that they had listed were out here in the AV by me. So I decided WTF and drove around and looked at some of these places. What did I find? Nothing.

Most of these places were power plants or orchards that people put fences around. Hmmm, now where's my tin foil hat.:p

Ha ha Sam, those are the same ones I saw before Y2K!
Like the poster stated above, all of them aren't even built yet.

In the meantime, they can just use abandoned warehouses, like they did in NYC: http://www.thememoryhole.org/policestate/pier57/
http://www.notinourname.net/rnc/pre-crime.htm

I know that the reliability of those sites is to be questioned, however, this is the sort of thing that the main stream media doesn't spend too much time on. Besides, it is a well known fact that the police were sweeping people off the streets and holding them in that abandoned warehouse for days at a time.
Remember, this is just the beginning. They are using incrementalism to condition people to accept this kind of abuse.

You call people who make these type of claims to be from the "tin foil hat crowd". It wasn't long ago that people who claimed that the government is spying on us wackos. Now it's even in the mainstream media as factual. People having the FBI show up because of the books they checkout of the library.

If this sort of thing is "ok" with anyone, then maybe you should find information on moving to China or North Korea. You'd really like it there.

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 2:31 PM
TMAN

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 2:36 PM
Here are some facts that are listed at one or more of the web sites at previous posts for those that are too lazy to click for themselves.

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995
allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997
allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998
allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999
allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000
allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001
allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002
designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003
allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004
allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005
allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051
specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310
grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049
assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921
allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the...

National Security Act of 1947
allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act
gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

Act of August 29, 1916
authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act
enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

I would like to know how many of you knew about these EXECUTIVE ORDER'S and ACTS and what they do ?

Hopi
07-09-2006, 2:38 PM
http://www.arrod.co.uk/images/blue-pill1.jpg
or
http://www.arrod.co.uk/images/red-pill1.jpg

tman
07-09-2006, 2:42 PM
http://www.arrod.co.uk/images/blue-pill1.jpg
or
http://www.arrod.co.uk/images/red-pill1.jpg
It sounds crazy, but that is what it really boils down to.

I will post a relevant (to this forum, and this discussion) video later that will hopefully help to wake some of you up. After that, I will continue to post information if anyone is interested.

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 2:47 PM
For those that don't beleve thats ok we will do our best to save you when the time comes even if you don't beleve but get in our way and you will be left behind to be consumed by the machine.

tman
07-09-2006, 2:59 PM
It's not even necessary to believe anyone. The facts are out there if you are willing to look and investigate for yourself.

Go against the grain. Get away from all the republican this, democrat that... To me, that is all a distraction from the real issues. It's more than just politics.

JPglee1
07-09-2006, 3:02 PM
You call people who make these type of claims to be from the "tin foil hat crowd". It wasn't long ago that people who claimed that the government is spying on us wackos. Now it's even in the mainstream media as factual. People having the FBI show up because of the books they checkout of the library.

Yah, I don't take offense to it, but thanks for caring.

The FBI has only been out 2-3 times so far, ;)

It's not even necessary to believe anyone. The facts are out there if you are willing to look and investigate for yourself.

Go against the grain. Get away from all the republican this, democrat that... To me, that is all a distraction from the real issues. It's more than just politics.

Hello Tman, this is the NSA...you have been identified as a dissident. Please step into Room 101 for conditioning. Thank you.

-Management

JP

P.S. NO the FBI hasn't come to see me, I was being a smart arse.... I'm down for Tin Foil hats, but this is rediculous ;) hehehe

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 3:10 PM

I feel your correct people pay too much attention to party line things and all of the BS that the media puts out all of the hollywood BS just to keep your mind off (attention from) the big picture and what really going on in the US the stuff thats really important and not just the trivial BS thats taking everyones attention.

I call it slight of hand or watch this hand and not what im doing with this hand.

ligamentum flavum
07-09-2006, 3:48 PM
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

Other EO's snipped for brevity

I would like to know how many of you knew about these EXECUTIVE ORDER'S and ACTS and what they do ?

I urge you to do a little research on the "executive orders" that you listed. I'll start you off with EO 11990.

SECTION 1. Establishment of Council. There is hereby established in the Department of Labor the Federal Safety Council, hereinafter referred to as the Council. The Council shall be composed of a Chairman, to be designated by the Secretary of Labor, and one qualified representative of each of the several executive departments and agencies and of the municipal government of the District of Columbia (hereinafter referred to as members). The heads of the departments and agencies and the Board of Commissioners of the District of Columbia shall designate the members representing them, respectively, and may also designate suitable alternate members. The Secretary of Labor may, as he deems appropriate, appoint representatives of national or international unions, having Federal employees as members, to serve as consultants to the various committees establilshed by the Council. The Chairman, members, alternate members, and consultants shall serve, as such, without compensation from the United States.

SEC. 2. Purpose and functions of Council. The Council shall serve in an advisory capacity to the Secretary of Labor in matters relating to the safety of civilian employees of the Federal government and the municipal government of the District of Columbia and the furtherance of the safety program carried out by the Secretary pursuant to section 33 of the Act. It shall advise the Secretary of Labor with respect to the development and maintenance of adequate and effective safety organizations and programs in the several departments and agencies of the Federal government and the municipal government of the District of Columbia and with respect to criteria, standards, and procedures designed to eliminate work hazards and health risks and to prevent mjuries and accidents in Federal employment.

SEC. 3. Council affiliates, committees, and officers. The Council shall include as an integral part of its organizational structure and operations such affiliates, hereafter established by the Council or now existing, in such manner and to such extent as it deems necessary properly and efficiently to perform its functions. The Council shall establish such committees, and may choose such officers (other than its chairman), as it finds necessary for carrying out its functions.

SEC. 4. Regulations. The Secretary of Labor shall prescribe appropriate regulations governing the activities and functions of the Council.

SEC. 5. Administrative and budgetary arrangementse. The Secretary of Labor shall make available necessary office space and furnish the Council necessary equipment, supplies, and staff services.

SEC. 6. Continuity. The Federal Safety Council established by this order shall be deemed to constitute a continuation of the Federal Safety Council heretofore existing under the provisions of Executive Order No. 10194 of December 19, 1950.

SEC. 7. Revocation. Executive Order No. 10194 of December 19, 1950, is hereby superseded.

Since then, 11990 has been superceded by EO11612, which established the Federal Advisory Council on Occupational Safety and Health.

I urge you to do a little research on the facts of the EO's.

xenophobe
07-09-2006, 4:24 PM
Yes, beware and watch out for FEMA, HUD, CFR, Bilderbergs, Trilateralists, Free Masons, The Vatican, Greys and other ETs and EBEs and inter-dimensional, extra-dimensional and multi-dimensional beings, Yetis, bigfoot, and yes, they are placing micro-genomic-nano-machines in your coffee and fruit loops, and they are watching you right now from their macro-thermal-inviso-monitors on invisible hovering monitoring platforms that follow you around wherever you go. That black unmarked helicopter? That's just to give the people involved with spying on you (over 2 dozen) their lunches and dinners.

paradox
07-09-2006, 4:26 PM
This year Halliburton subsidiary KBR got a $385mil contract to set up detention facilities for the mass detainment of people.
http://www.halliburton.com/default/main/halliburton/eng/news/source_files/press_release/2006/corpnws_012606.pdf
KBR has been awarded a contract announced by the Department of Homeland
Security’s United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
component. The Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contingency contract is to
support ICE facilities and has a maximum total value of $385 million over a five-
year term. The contract provides for establishing temporary detention and
processing capabilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the
United States, or to support the rapid development of new programs.

http://www.nytimes.com/glogin?URI=http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/04/national/04halliburton.html&OQ=_rQ3D1Q26pagewantedQ3Dprint&OP=3c3ca62bQ2FQ23EQ3CsQ23Q3FTQ5C,(TTnQ24Q23Q24Q3EQ 3EQ25Q23Q3EQ24Q23Q3EvQ23.RnPT.RQ7EQ23Q3EvQ26RQ7EQ7 EPsQ7C(nT.gQ26n_Q7E
http://www.truthout.org/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/47/17936
http://jordan-lfw.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/2/3/23290/07607
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2006/010206detentioncamps.htm

Makes a naturally suspicious person rather uneasy....

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 4:40 PM
Halliburton Subsidiary Gets Contract to Add Temporary Immigration Detention Centers.

Thats right nothing to worry about its only Temporary that is until they kill you in some way.

But after all death is only Temporary.

So whats to worry about.

Wait just a minute doesn't Dick Cheney have a major hand in the day to day operations of Halliburton

Kruzr
07-09-2006, 4:41 PM
Kruzr
So now its treason to find fault in your corrupt government ??
Sam, you may want to read my post again. I said Ann ("the bimbo of hate") Coulter and Dick ("Svengali") Cheney would call him a traitor like they do anyone who disagrees with a runaway government. This way, they believe people won't listen to the message but rather come down on the messenger.

All we can hope for is this is the extent of the pendulum swing and it will swing back towards the middle again.

paradox
07-09-2006, 5:19 PM
A lot of people talk about how the gun laws make no sense. I am referring to the "evil features" and "assault weapons". Guess what. They know exactly what they are doing. They are not banning certain features because they "look evil". They are doing it for a REASON. They know that a bunch of people with fixed mag weapons, that hold 10 rounds cannot compete with military personnel armed with fully functional rifles. They know that the number of gun owners in America outnumber the amount of police and military personnel. But if all we have to fight with are handicapped rifles, we do not stand a chance.

Sheesh, read some basic strategy.

Therefore a wise general strives to feed off the enemy.

All you need is enough guns to get some more from a Jessica Lynch style convoy lost in your hood.

Less ranting, more reading.

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 5:38 PM
That is why you order a extra mag release catch so your original Mag release button, spring, mag release catch can be stored away in your pistol grip.

SO when the POOP really does Hit The Fan you can switch back to the real deal and put in your 30 rounders and or beta's and use the rifles the way they were ment to be used.

Im not suggesting breaking any laws but if the time comes that you feel a need to have more than ten rounds and the government has failed or has overstepped its authority. Its your call to make thats one of the reasons I made my locks removable.

JPglee1
07-09-2006, 5:47 PM
All you need is enough guns to get some more from a Jessica Lynch style convoy lost in your hood.

+1,

Yah, but that's not playing "fair" :rolleyes:

I agree whole heartedly... all you need is a mosin or an sks and a couple rounds to be re-supplied...

The "RAMBO" resistance will die quickly, the tacticians will make the long haul.

J

JPglee1
07-09-2006, 5:50 PM
Yes, beware and watch out for FEMA, HUD, CFR, Bilderbergs, Trilateralists, Free Masons, The Vatican, Greys and other ETs and EBEs and inter-dimensional, extra-dimensional and multi-dimensional beings, Yetis, bigfoot, and yes, they are placing micro-genomic-nano-machines in your coffee and fruit loops, and they are watching you right now from their macro-thermal-inviso-monitors on invisible hovering monitoring platforms that follow you around wherever you go. That black unmarked helicopter? That's just to give the people involved with spying on you (over 2 dozen) their lunches and dinners.

Thats probably more true than we know :eek:

Good thing Reynolds has my back :cool:

J

xLusi0n
07-09-2006, 6:01 PM
The Patriot Act was not introduced on 9/12/2006. It was introduced 10/02/2006, passed 10/24/2006 and signed 10/26/2006.

The reality is that a decentralized government cannot fight terrorism (both foreign and domestic).

Let me tell you from seeing it from the inside...there is no conspiracy theory. It's actually quite the opposite. The incompotency of the federal government in itself would prevent any such conspriacies from materializing. We can't even keep classified spy programs from being published by the NY Times, what makes you think we could hide some mass conspiracy to imprison and enslave U.S. citizens.

FEMA couldn't even handle the Katrina situation, what makes you think they could round up millions of people and "enslave" them?

Are there corrupt officals? Yes. Are there things the federal government keeps from regular civilians? Yes. Is there a conspiracy theory to oppress the people? No.

"You people" seem to believe the government is headed in a neo-facist / Nazi-like direction, when in fact you're wrong. The government and society is being over ran by socialist commie-lovers. 10-15 years from now, our government is not going to be like Nazi-Germany...it's going to be more like socialist-Europe present day.

xLusi0n
07-09-2006, 6:07 PM
The Patriot Act was not introduced on 9/12/2006. It was introduced 10/02/2006, passed 10/24/2006 and signed 10/26/2006.

The reality is that a decentralized government cannot fight terrorism (both foreign and domestic).

Let me tell you from seeing it from the inside...there is no conspiracy theory. It's actually quite the opposite. The incompotency of the federal government in itself would prevent any such conspriacies from materializing. We can't even keep classified spy programs from being published by the NY Times, what makes you think we could hide some mass conspiracy to imprison and enslave U.S. citizens.

FEMA couldn't even handle the Katrina situation, what makes you think they could round up millions of people and "enslave" them?

Are there corrupt officals? Yes. Are there things the federal government keeps from regular civilians? Yes. Is there a conspiracy theory to oppress the people? No.

"You people" seem to believe the government is headed in a neo-facist / Nazi-like direction, when in fact you're wrong. The government and society is being over ran by socialist commie-lovers. 10-15 years from now, our government is not going to be like Nazi-Germany...it's going to be more like socialist-Europe present day.

Technical Ted
07-09-2006, 6:15 PM
There seems to be a malfunction in the timeline.

tman
07-09-2006, 6:20 PM

I respect your opinion, but this post is just that - an opinion (other than the first part). I am glad you voiced your opinion, but I hope that people reading this, who might become motivated to start their own research might read your post, take a sigh of relief, and go back to "sleep". It is just way too easy to think "everything is going to be OK" and then go on with our lives. I have been reading about this stuff on and off for years, and know the world is not they way 90%+ people see it, or how it's portrayed in the mass media. Even still, at times, I must be exausted with it because I go into that "everything is just fine" state of mind and start to relax a little bit. Then, something happens in the news and I am forced to get pulled back into reality.

And yes, I do disagree with you. There is just way too much evidence of planning for there not to be an agenda. Whether the plan is to deliberately cause oppression in America, or it is just the natural progression of a society in decline, doesn't make a difference.

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 6:21 PM
One of the agendas is REX84 Is it not ?

If the federal gov ever pulled our troops out of Iraq they would have plenty of minions to do their bidding and they have conditioned the troops to know what their Job might be back at least 10 years ago they ran a survey or questionaire of the marines at twenty nine palms and asked them alot of questions and a few of them were about shooting american citizens

does anyone remember this ?

Read this one
http://www.jpfo.org/Survive.htm

tman
07-09-2006, 6:39 PM
One of the agendas is REX84 Is it not ?

If the federal gov ever pulled our troops out of Iraq they would have plenty of minions to do their bidding and they have conditioned the troops to know what their Job might be back at least 10 years ago they ran a survey or questionaire of the marines at twenty nine palms and asked them alot of questions and a few of them were about shooting american citizens

does anyone remember this ?
Not only this, but the whole mentality of the military has changed. I was only in the Army for 4 months before being discharged because of a previous back injury, but I saw this first hand.

Our Drill Sergeant was telling us one day how our forefathers were terrorists! Not only that, but constantly being told all the time how we were "better than everyone else" (referring to civilians). I remember even hearing my Drill Sergeant say "I hate civilians".

Even further, the military has changed a lot recently. You can tell by their uniforms. Now they're obviously gearing up for urban warfare. The military adapts. Right now they're getting a chance to adapt to urban warfare over in Iraq. Tactics that would work great on US soil.

I can tell you first hand that even in basic training they are teaching things like room clearing in simulated towns, patting people down, conducting searches, etc. The type of stuff police should be doing. We were even doing live fire training from the backs of trucks. It was basically drive by shooting training. I was one of the first groups to go through this training in basic training.

Gunsrruss
07-09-2006, 6:55 PM
This can't be true. I would suspect Honeynut Cheerios, but not the Fruit Loops. You guys are lying, I tell you, lying.

I read all the post, atleast most of them. You boys need to stay off the left wing Bloggs. There making you look stupid.

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 7:09 PM
As strother martin said

What we got here, is ... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore than you men

SemiAutoSam
07-09-2006, 7:11 PM
This can't be true. I would suspect Honeynut Cheerios, but not the Fruit Loops. You guys are lying, I tell you, lying.

I read all the post, atleast most of them. You boys need to stay off the left wing Bloggs. There making you look stupid.

Cant you get it right Its right wing not left the left is gun control you know the brady bunch ect

tman
07-09-2006, 7:30 PM
Here is a video I just uploaded.

It clip from Alex Jones' "911 - The Road to Tyranny". If you know who Alex Jones is, you probably know his stance on 911. Most opinions of Alex Jones tend to be either he is great, or a paranoid wacko. However, this is not a discussion about Alex Jones. Please don't let this turn into a "911 Conspiracy" thread, either. Those never turn out well for either side. That is why I edited the documentary down to this clip, to focus on the emerging police state here in America. Even if you do not agree with Alex Jones, it's hard to deny that he has made public quite a few interesting topics, has spread a lot of useful information, and encourages people to do their own research. But like I said, this isn't about Alex Jones. I am mostly posting it because of the footage in the clip. This is the only place I've seen footage of this stuff yet.

This clip is just over 10 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plELx_wmNgU

kermit
07-09-2006, 7:47 PM
I don't doubt that there may be some of these camps around the country, but what is the real reason they were built?:confused:

- With all the taxes, fees, restrictive gun laws, and emminent domain, there's no need to intern someone for the government to take everything you have. Why add the additional burden of having to feed and house the people when it's better to leave them free to work and earn more property to confiscate? :confused:
- It may be that FEMA is actually doing something to prepare for a large, disruptive influx of illegals (wait, it's too late for that! :eek: )

The only reason I can think for the govenrment to make these camps is to divert government funds to political croonies for meaningless, pork barrel projects. (But I am open to other explanations.)

Gotta go now. A black Haliburton helicopter just landed in backyard.

HillBilly
07-09-2006, 7:48 PM
Attention fellow space cadets:
O-Qua Tangin Wann Qua Omsa-La-Juwann!

on a more serious note...

Apparently some line was drawn while I was sleeping, but just to remind the populus...

I am all for being (overly) prepared for an earthquake or terrorist attack or some other realistic scenario, but are you guys friggin' serious? Did you actually post a link to abovetopsecret.com? I am just...wow.

Sorry, but in my opinion this is exactly what the other side envisions when they mention the words "gun nut", and what the government envisions when they mention the word "milita"...a bunch of guys armed and sitting around believing this stuff. Are we our own worst enemy in our fight to be taken seriously?

I truly hope the majority of our ranks do not subscribe to such utter nonsense. The common theme here seems to have a religious undertone, and that is where credibility is lost and unreasonable rhetoric as seen above begins in my opinion.

Again,

all IMHO.:rolleyes:

tman
07-09-2006, 9:08 PM
- It may be that FEMA is actually doing something to prepare for a large, disruptive influx of illegals (wait, it's too late for that! :eek: )

The only reason I can think for the govenrment to make these camps is to divert government funds to political croonies for meaningless, pork barrel projects. (But I am open to other explanations.)

Well, we have already seen protestors scooped up off the streets and thrown into old warehouses (as I mentioned earlier in this thread). Also, did you watch the clip I posted? They were training to pull people out of their houses and into camps. It's all in preperation of an "emergency", such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, etc.

I am all for being (overly) prepared for an earthquake or terrorist attack or some other realistic scenario, but are you guys friggin' serious? Did you actually post a link to abovetopsecret.com? I am just...wow.
This discussion hasn't exactly become polarized, I do not think it is necessary to use the term "you guys". We haven't necessarily formed "sides". One poster has posted a link to that site.
The common theme here seems to have a religious undertone, and that is where credibility is lost and unreasonable rhetoric as seen above begins in my opinion.

Again,

all IMHO.:rolleyes:
I don't know what you mean by a "religious undertone", all I said was "God Bless", once!

When you generalize a group that doesn't even exist, your comments become null. If you want to criticize, argue, or otherwise comment on something you read in this thread, maybe directing it towards a certain poster or post would be more effective.

RRangel
07-09-2006, 9:11 PM
Enough already.