PDA

View Full Version : NRA gets it right . . . almost.

tcrpe
07-08-2006, 9:20 PM
In their July Mag, they target, specifically, Gov. Jim Doyle of Minnesota. Well, almost, at the end they muddy the waters by throwing a few other of the usual suspects into the mix.

If they want to be effective they need to target and knock off ONE clown at a time. A few successes at that and all of these rats would try to maintain a low profile. The last thing they want is top be SINGLED out. And everytime the NRA chose another target, I'd be more willing to send cash.

Of course, in my mailbox today was another NRA-ILA pitch, this time for $22.50 per month for the next two months, for what appear to be fuzzy reasons . . . .

6172crew
07-09-2006, 7:01 AM
I agree, every lawmaker who signs bad gun laws in CA should be a marked man/women, although that list would be lond I think we shold know who does the right thing when it comes time to vote.

mblat
07-09-2006, 7:52 AM
Of course, in my mailbox today was another NRA-ILA pitch, this time for $22.50 per month for the next two months, for what appear to be fuzzy reasons . . . .

I see nothing espcially fuzzy about it.... It takes a lot of money to BUY votes and elections....

Dont Tread on Me
07-09-2006, 7:56 AM
The trick is to fight the anti gunners when they run for very junior positions rather than when they make it to Washington. Guess what direction Bill Lockyer is heading? State Treasurer. Who is our current State Treasurer? Phil Angelides. Who is now running for Governer? See where I'm going.

A good place to learn which candidates to support is at your local NRA member council meetings. When two unknown candidates are fighting for local positions a small amount of effort can make a big difference.

dwtt
07-09-2006, 10:50 AM
So, if Alberto Torrico is running for reelection in Nov, can we expect a strong bay area Calgun member effort to get him defeated and someone not anti into office? I hope so.

Centurion_D
07-09-2006, 11:26 AM
So, if Alberto Torrico is running for reelection in Nov, can we expect a strong bay area Calgun member effort to get him defeated and someone not anti into office? I hope so.

God l hope we can get a pro gun rep in there. I'm sick of this joker Torrico. :mad: And to think he represents my district..I think I'm gonna puke!!