PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!!!: S&W Bodyguard 38 w/Laser Polymer Revolver

azianjustice
12-04-2010, 9:04 PM
SOLD!

Hi there!

Up for sale is a pretty much new Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 38 polymer revolver with the integrated Insight laser. It's basically a j-frame revolver with a polymer and aluminum frame, steel barrel, and new ambidextrous cylinder release. This makes it easier for left handers to release the cylinder. One thing that some S&W fans will like is that this gun has NO internal lock. I put about 300 rounds through it and have cleaned it after each time I shot it.

You will get the revolver, manual, allen wrenches for adjusting the laser, the box, small pad lock, and a carry case for the revolver. Basically, everything that you would expect to get if you bought this gun new.

I am asking for $425 and I will cover the fees at the gun dealer. I'm in Rancho Cordova and would like to do this transaction locally. Basically that means Sacramento and the surrounding cities (Elk Grove, Folsom, Citrus Heights, etc.)

I will also throw in a HKS-36a speed loader with this revolver.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/azianjustice/SWBodyguard38.png

thirdagecalguns
12-11-2010, 1:07 AM
I'm interested in case pending sale doesn't go through. Have cash and can do immediately in Sacramento. Thanks.