PDA

View Full Version : any midwayusa Dealer deals?

Quinc
12-04-2010, 11:52 AM
I signed up as a dealer at midwayusa and so far I have been regretting it. I can get better pricing using coupons then I can as dealer. Has anyone found anything logged in as dealer that saved you more than 10%?

SixPointEight
12-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Very few items.

Don't bother buying bullets/primers/powder from them. Worst prices on the internet. Some of the actual reloading tools get you a decent deal, but for the most part, midways coupon system is right on it's dealer pricing.

Reductio
12-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Right, forget ammo there, it's pointless.

However, the thing for me is I can buy stuff when I need it, not when the coupon rolls around. Sure, it's breaking about the same, but I'm not having to wait until the next X off Y coupon fits exactly what I need.

SixPointEight
12-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Right, forget ammo there, it's pointless.

However, the thing for me is I can buy stuff when I need it, not when the coupon rolls around. Sure, it's breaking about the same, but I'm not having to wait until the next X off Y coupon fits exactly what I need.

That's what I use it for. Also, hit up brownells, they have some better deals on stuff, but they also don't carry the reloading stuff that midway does.

sevensix2x51
12-04-2010, 12:08 PM
pretty much all the parts i order from midway, i get a fair amount of savings. not so much for accessories or shooter supplies, but nuts&bolts type of stuff seems to always be a pretty good deal, at least in my experience...

Quinc
12-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Thanks! I'm signing up at Brownells now.

berg
12-04-2010, 2:52 PM
Don't buy anything ammo or reloading related from Midway. Graf and Sons has much lower C&R discount prices:

http://www.grafs.com/dealer/

H3llpl3ss
12-04-2010, 4:32 PM
Don't forget Grafs. They have dealer pricing that is pretty good too but the bad part is they don't tell you the shipping cost until they already charge your card :(

hk91666
12-04-2010, 5:15 PM
I signed up as a dealer at midwayusa and so far I have been regretting it. I can get better pricing using coupons then I can as dealer. Has anyone found anything logged in as dealer that saved you more than 10%?

No except on my birthday.

Flyin Brian
12-04-2010, 7:37 PM
I don't think I've seen anything on the Midway dealer pricing that is a 10% or more discount, but since I was buying those items anyway, it's nice to get a discount.

sevensix2x51
12-04-2010, 7:49 PM
im getting nine bucks off the trijicons im about to order for my hk... not bad, about 10%. im not complaining.

stitchnicklas
12-04-2010, 8:44 PM
do not forget that midway is saying they will honor the ffl03+coe combo in February

guns4life
12-04-2010, 8:54 PM
Midways ships faster than anybody I've dealt with, ever. A couple of times I've tried to modify and order under 30 minutes after placing it and they've already shipped it. Each time they shipped the additional item(s) at no additional charge. Midway has the best customer service, and the fastest shipping...

JeffM
12-04-2010, 9:04 PM
Midways ships faster than anybody I've dealt with, ever. A couple of times I've tried to modify and order under 30 minutes after placing it and they've already shipped it. Each time they shipped the additional item(s) at no additional charge. Midway has the best customer service, and the fastest shipping...

Unfortunately most people here don't care about that kind of stuff. They want cheap. Period. From some of the posts and comments I've seen over the last two years, it's truly shameful what members here will do to save a dollar.

guns4life
12-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Unfortunately most people here don't care about that kind of stuff. They want cheap. Period. From some of the posts and comments I've seen over the last two years, it's truly shameful what members here will do to save a dollar.

Sucks for them, eventually they will learn you get what you pay for.

SixPointEight
12-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Don't forget Grafs. They have dealer pricing that is pretty good too but the bad part is they don't tell you the shipping cost until they already charge your card :(

But then they add 3% for non cash. So in order to get advertised prices, you have to send a money order, wait for it to get there, then wait for shipping blah blah

stitchnicklas
12-05-2010, 9:56 AM
Grafs also requires a certain purchase amount per year