PDA

View Full Version : Ca Legal Arsenal AK74 SGL 33-61 Atlantic Firearms.com

Atlantic Firearms
12-04-2010, 8:49 AM
We are excited to announce the arrival of the California Legal Line of Arsenal AK74 Rifles , The SGL 33-61 is a factory built Ca Legal rifle featuring 5.45x39 caliber these rifles are top notch, Russian made, stamped receiver, semi-automatic AK-74 variants remanufactured by Arsenal, Inc in Las Vegas, Nevada. All SGL31 rifles feature original Russian made 1mm stamped receiver, original Russian chrome lined hammer forged barrel, front sight block with bayonet lug and 24x1.5mm right-hand threads, gas block with accessory lug, US made anti-slap double stage trigger group, US made mil-spec. polymer stock set with stainless steel heat shield and trapdoor for cleaning kit, 1000 meter rear sight leaf, scope rail. The rifle has a bullet button installed for California Compliance and comes with a 10 round mag and nifty bullet button release tool . We will also be offering a similar rifle in 762 x 39 .

www.atlanticfirearms.com

sales@atlanticfirearms.com

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/data/default/images/catalog/large/Arsenal%20CA.jpg

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/data/default/images/catalog/large/KEY.jpg

Joe
12-04-2010, 2:41 PM
So does this mean arsenal doesn't make you guys agree not to sell to us anymore?

Atlantic Firearms
12-04-2010, 4:20 PM
These rifles are factory authorized by Arsenal and factory converted to CA compliance by them. It does not represent the entire product line .

Hudson
12-06-2010, 11:52 PM
So can the Arsenal bullet button be removed and the standard mag release used when out of california ?

its looks permanent from the pictures ?

Atlantic Firearms
12-07-2010, 4:51 AM
Yes they are riveted in place and Arsenal is offering to re convert it into the original configuartion if you move out of state .

Hudson
12-07-2010, 3:06 PM
thats great !

good on Arsenal for providing that service and thanks for answering my question Atlantic !!

Big John
01-12-2011, 10:30 AM
I was very excited to see these CA legal Arsenal AKM-74's... that is untill I noticed they had a proprietary mag release that is not capable of being converted back to normal mag paddle release when out of the state. If they had a standard bullet button brand paddle release cover, I would jump all over this. I travel to Arizona, Nevada and Colorado frequently, and would like to have the normal paddle release while in the other states.