PDA

View Full Version : Spikes AR Pistol

onequickshift
12-01-2010, 12:39 PM
If I have them build me an AR Pistol does it get shipped to you guys like a normal rifle does or is there special paper work still in need to be done?

Riflegear
12-02-2010, 10:29 AM
You will have to have them build it as a single shot pistol with a bullet button. The only legal way to transfer an AR pistol in CA is in that configuration. They will ship it to us like any pistol and it will be transferred and registered to you as a single-shot exempt pistol.

onequickshift
12-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Nice! Thank you for the info! What about BCM rifles do you guys carry them? Or can you get them? I am on the fence about daniel defense and bcm at the moment. Any info or pros and cons you guys can think of would be greatly appreciated, still looking to see when Daniel Defense version 5 rifle will be back in stock :)

Riflegear
12-06-2010, 1:09 PM
We can answer any questions you have... but since the question is kinda vague, why don't you stop by the store?

Riflegear
12-06-2010, 1:49 PM
@onequickshift.... DDM4 v5 arrived today!

onequickshift
12-06-2010, 9:26 PM
Im in colorado :) wont be back till xmas :P was curious about durability. Function ease of parts procurement. Alot of friends serving are suggesting bcm, haven't been able to find reviews on the newer rifles but im really liking the version 5. Any major differences between the 4 and 5? Noticed the 5 sold out quick!

Riflegear
12-07-2010, 12:01 PM
The 5 always sells out quick. The v4 is carbine gas with a midlength rail. The v5 is midlength gas with a rifle length rail.

BCM is a great brand with great quality products. Daniel Defense is likewise a great brand with great quality products. I think you'll find that both are up to the task for whatever anyone will need an AR to do. ARs are ARs and parts are not difficult to get as they are all mil-spec. Better quality parts is something that we do so don't worry about parts.

onequickshift
12-07-2010, 3:13 PM
The Version 5 will probably be the gift I give lol. Will you guys have any specials towards end of month? Fits perfectly since I won't be back until than, I read something about you guys moving?

And is there a limited to purchases? I would like to purchase an AR pistol for myself, a rifle as a gift for someone, and pieces to build another rifle for myself, do you sell the version 5 in pieces? Or more specifically the upper?

Could I just buy everything to build a lower first if it pushes to much over my budget, and buy a version 5 upper for myself, cause I am more concerned with buy a complete rifle as a gift, and a ar pistol to play with for myself.

Or could you suggest a good ML gas with full length rail, m4 feed ramped? Do you still have the armorers kit in stock?

onequickshift
12-07-2010, 3:13 PM
BTW this is exactly why you guys have such a great repute with customers, always willing to help them figure everything out before big purchases!