View Full Version : Might be a stupid question

11-27-2010, 9:40 AM
I bought a Stag Arms Model 1H Complete Upper from you guys a while back and now im looking to dress it up a bit. Can i change out the plastic handguards on the stag upper and also put a vertical handle on it? Thanks in advance for the help.

11-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Yes you can. If you want a simple drop-in then the Magpul MOE handguards and MOE vertical grip is an inexpensive upgrade. If you want to go free float quad rail we have several rails in stock to choose from. If you want us to rebuild your upper we will do it for a $35 gunsmith charge.

11-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Oh wow. Ok thank you so much appreciate the feedback.