PDA

View Full Version : GOT A SAFE YOU CANNOT OPEN?!

RaymondMillbrae
11-18-2010, 5:03 AM
Hey folks,

I am a shooter and locksmith/safe technician from the San Francisco Bay Area.

If you have lost your safe combination, lost the key to your safe, or had your safe burglurized - and need it opened or repaired - drop me a line.

Let me know you are a Calgunner, and I will give you a GREAT DEAL. (Don't believe me? Then talk to me, let me give you a quote, and then shop around to check).

I will not quote you a price on a new safe, as I have tried that before (to help my fellow Calgunners out), but found that yall are cheap as heck. Many wanted something for nothing. I spent hours behind my PC, my catalogues, and bugging my wholesaler for the cheapest prices (shipping included)...for very little profit. Just wasn't worth it.

Sorry...just the truth.

Anyhoo...I will do a safe penetration for a really good price. (I would need to have pictures of the safe, the manufacturer of the safe, the lock manufacturer, info on the status of the safe, and proof that it belongs to you).

Like I said, let me quote you a price, and then shop around for yourself.

I am a Bay Area local, and the Richmond Rod & Gun Club is my home range. Ask around, many folks know who I am.

Now lets see how this thread turns out. ;)

Daddy needs some reloading supplies!!

In Christ: Raymond

BayAreaShooter
11-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Well thanks for the heads up and if anything like that ever happens I will definitely consider you FIRST over anyone else. Thanks again.

rero360
11-18-2010, 3:49 PM
Nothing a platter charge can't open up :D

Filipino
11-18-2010, 4:40 PM
Well, I have one that's open which I cannot close. :eek:

I know I know....

Here's the take...I bought a safe from a garage sale. But before I can dial in the code somebody mysteriously took off the screw (to set the code) without me. The safe is left open but the bars are locked with the door open. I have the key and everything except the code. I was told by Sentry that they can do a code research but I don't want to pay for more than what I paid for it.

Can you help me with this? Or is the future of this safe in the trash? I live in the valley but frequently go to San Mateo.

RaymondMillbrae
11-18-2010, 8:51 PM
Send me a PM with your info.

If you are willing to drive to Millbrae, I will find your combination for $25.00.

Let me know.

chiz
11-19-2010, 12:23 AM
I have a safe sitting in my garage that I need opened. I'll send you a pm.

RaymondMillbrae
11-25-2010, 8:32 AM
Man, Chiz...that safe dial was a nightmare to remove.

Next time it gets snapped-off from the git-go!

Nice to meet you, brother.

Maybe we'll see each other around at the Concord range.