PDA

View Full Version : Brown Safe Co.

ramon
06-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Anyone dealt with or have a Brown Safe from San Marcos CA? How is the safe? How are they to deal with? Thanks.

vega
06-24-2006, 9:15 PM
Since nobody answered your first post, nobody probably has any experience with this safe but I can say that the more bolt the better.

jessegpresley
06-26-2006, 1:42 AM
They look pretty damn *****in' to me. For that price range, check out Fort Knox as well. I like how their spindle spins back like an old bank vault and that they have active bolts on the 4 corners of the door.

Alaric
08-24-2009, 12:50 AM
Bringing this thread back from the dead. Do any current members have a Brown safe? Any experience to share? They sure look nice on the website...

http://www.brownsafe.com/categories/estate_gun_safes/estate_gun_safes.html

xcop
08-24-2009, 2:58 AM
I had narrowed down my choice of safe to Brown or Graffunder. I was not able to get straight answers from people at Brown as to shipping charges, delivery time or if they would set the combo to my own numbers and not tag the safe with the combo. After numerous emails and a couple of calls to Brown I gave up and went with Graffunder. Brown is probably a little less expensive and they are certainly well built but I just felt like I was ramming my head into a wall dealing with them.