PDA

View Full Version : Henderson Defense PSL 54-C (NEED TO SELL NOW) **SOLD**

recshooter
11-15-2010, 11:12 AM
************SOLD******

(Yesterday I updated my older ad, however, I feel the OP date is a bit confusing)

TIME SENSITIVE!

Waiting for med school loans--Moving--Need Cash Now--Your Gain!

RIFLE: Henderson Defense PSL-54C.

***CAN'T UPLOAD PICS, BUT PLEASE PM ME YOUR PHONE # AND I WILL TAKE PICS OF YOUR CHOICE AND TEXT THEM TO YOU***

Excellent condition. Very low round count. Minimal by 1st owner. None by me. Has literally been sitting in the closet since I purchased it over a year ago.

ITEMS INCLUDED: This is the standard kit that HD sells, including the magazine pouch, 4 additional magazines, scope. BB included for CA compliance.

Rifle also has a Tapco trigger group, a bit of an improvement over the original, and a different buffer. Both were installed by Calguns member Ford8N who was the original owner.

CONDITIONS OF SALE:

--Asking Price $700- OBO- for the rifle and all accessories. NEED this gone tomorrow--MAKE AN OFFER! **SPF**

***Will be moving on Tues, so I will be taking this ad down at 12:00 Tomorrow (11-16). First person to meet at Gunrunners Duarte tomorrow (tues) before noon gets it***

--Located in San Dimas/Glendora area. FTF, cash only.

--Please PM questions, please post I'll take it in thread if a deal is reached, or you are taking it at the asking price.