PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to the Mipiltas GB Thread?

stator
06-22-2006, 9:54 PM
I was checking it for the latest status of my three OLL but can no longer find it... was something like "DOJ claims lowers will not be returned". Anybody know anything... artherd?h

atek3
06-23-2006, 2:28 AM
looks like I'll be moving away before I have a chance to get my lower back... que sera.

John S
06-23-2006, 6:22 AM
In the short time I have viewed this site I have noticed a disproportional amount of deleted and edited posts compared to all of the other sites that I visit. :rolleyes:

adamsreeftank
06-23-2006, 11:37 AM
In the short time I have viewed this site I have noticed a disproportional amount of deleted and edited posts compared to all of the other sites that I visit. :rolleyes:

Are the other sites you visit also monitored by the DOJ?

PanzerAce
06-23-2006, 11:40 AM

how many forums that you visit are activly going against the people in power in the state and are being monitored by the long arm of those states? As such, it behoves (calling ohsmilly) us to keep things as much on the down low as possible. The DOJ was probably helped greatly by the very public editing and hole poking of the (in)famous Feb1st/3rd memo that occured on this board. As such, we have learned our lesson.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

tpliquid1
06-23-2006, 12:27 PM
atek,
i'll buy them off you for 30 each :)

adamsreeftank
06-23-2006, 1:33 PM
atek,
i'll buy them off you for 30 each :)

The blood isn't even in the water and the sharks are already circling.

bwiese
06-23-2006, 1:38 PM
The DOJ was probably helped greatly by the very public editing and hole poking of the (in)famous Feb1st/3rd memo that occured on this board. As such, we have learned our lesson.

Frankly, attacks upon nonenforceable DOJ memos really didn't set us back.

I think these memos were just designed to quell sales of AR/AK (plus FAL) off-list receivers by creating "F.U.D."

But we don't wanna give leg staff help in rewriting or removing flaws from AB 2728.

stator
06-23-2006, 7:35 PM
Earlier Artherd posted that something was afoot and he needed to delete anything that might jeapordize the outcome.

Got it, thanks.

To others regarding the DOJ memo, I agree that it did not set us back at all and that it sure was fun tearing it apart as a means of showing the stupidity side of DOJ.

John S
06-23-2006, 7:53 PM
Earlier Artherd posted that something was afoot and he needed to delete anything that might jeapordize the outcome.

If everything is on the up and up (legal wise), then what’s afoot?

Since you seem to know more then me (a 2x Milpitas victim) please elaborate (since Ben has not)?;)

Why so cryptic?

John S
07-07-2006, 7:30 PM
Any updates? (Since all my others posts have disappeared)?

Is Ben ok, or is he in the poky?

Creeping Incrementalism
07-08-2006, 2:08 AM
As nasty as he DOJ is, have they thrown any of us in the hoosegow?

What I find funny about the threards being deleted, is the only person who can give us updates as to how the case is progressing in Ben... (he's the one who hired C. Michel), except for the anonymous ppl who call the DOJ and report whatever the nimrod of the phone accidentally blathers out loud.

The last post we heard from him went something like "yeah, great new development today, you'll probably get 'em back by the end of this month". [he posted that in early June]

So the last news I heard, was from Ben. The only person who deletes these threads, is Ben, since I'm pretty damn sure Ramon gave him admin privelages.

Ben, you did _a lot_ for gun owners of CA, you put up un chingo de dinero, and we all appreciate that, just please don't jerk us around, i.e., post good news, then delete. You have all our email addresses. But maybe my junkmail filter is to aggressive and PM is better.