PDA

View Full Version : **SOLD**-DELETE

APNF128
01-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Original buyer decided to purchased my other fine collection so this fine little puppy is up-for grab once more. Pre-Lock, non-roster, mint to new cond, has been my beloved wife bedside piece till she decided to change to another one. It has less than 300 rds max down the 1.78" pipe. All custom job was done by "Magnaport" Intl. which includes the following: Porting of the barrel; General smooth up the DA; Combat Trigger conversion smooth face and polish; Number Chamber; Recut Forcing Cone; and Install all new Wolf Springs. The DA of this gun is butter smooth and break like glass. (Magnaport Invoice Documentation included with the sale). Perfect for back-up / pocket gun or simply just night stand piece. SELL: $650.00. FTF/PPT. Only trade I will consider is a CZ75-SP01 or CZ75B-SA new or similar condition.

APNF128
01-16-2010, 4:00 PM
Early USA shipment is a hard to find highly collectable pure Austrian all matching serial # assembled Glock-19. Austrian proof stamp on barrel,frame and slide can be seen in the picture.Looks un-fired, factory golden colored grease still visible on the frame slide track. Includes fac original old style black tupperware box, cleaning rod with brush and (1) 10rds mag. There is one idiot scratch on the right side of the slide. Sell $525.00. FTF/PPT. Buyer pays DROS. Shipping is okay to buyers FFL and pays freight charge. NO-TRADE. **SPF** Accepting back up offer only.

(1) original 15rds mag rebuilt is for sale seperately to buyer of pistol for $25.00. (ONLY TO BE USED TO REBUILT YOUR OLD WORM OUT MAG). *SOLD*

APNF128
01-24-2010, 6:15 PM
NEW,UNFIRED,safe queen Ruger No.#1 with beautiful blue finish and gorgeous mannlicher stock. 243 cal falling block firing system, 20" barrel with rifle sight. Perfect, prestine cond as picture show. Asking $950 OBO.

Mint to new perfect cond is a Browning mo.12 20ga 26" ventilated barrel pump action shotgun. Beautiful wood stock in pristine cond. No-scratch or dings on the entire gun. Shot 10rds of target load down the barrel many years ago, then cleaned and kept in the safe. Asking $1350 OBO.

Buyers pays DROS. Prefer FTF/PPT but shipping is okay at buyer expense to his FFL of choice

APNF128
02-06-2010, 1:47 PM
I call her my " Lady Of Justice". Non-roster original owner 99% mint cond safe princess since mid 1990's Kimber SERIES-1 with Henie fixed black combat sight. Original adj sight will be included with sale together with 3-mags, and factory case. FTF/PPT only, buyer pays DROS fee. NO-TRADE at this time. ***SOLD. Thanks CALGUNS***

APNF128
03-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Glock-34 complete with (2) 10rds mags, and factory box. Sell $625.00 FTF.

Beretta 21A includes (2) fac mags; 2-sets of fac grips; Nylon pocket holster; manual and fac box. $350.00 FTF only (non-roster).

Both guns are 99.9% mint to new cond. Buyer pays DROS Fee. The ONLY TRADE I will consider is a new or similar condition EOTECH XPS2-0 + cash.

APNF128
06-12-2010, 1:24 PM
Mint to new condition, only 100 rds down the pipe when I purchased years ago. Safe queen since then, includes (2) 10rds stainless mags, mag loader, instruction manual and factory box. $650.00 FTF buyer pays all DROS expense. Considered by many as a good handy,reliable, and accurate carbine rifle. As they say,even a half witt monkey can do head shot with this rifles at 25yrds and body shots at 50yrds, and did I mention cheap to shoot since it's 9mm.:cool2:

APNF128
09-24-2010, 3:01 PM
Mint to new condition with only 50 rds down the barrel. It has been a safe queen for at least 3 yrs. Factory std sight, sand textured grip, (1) 10 rds mag,(1) rebuilts factory tupperware. DISCLAIMER: Rebuilts are for repair only of your pre-ban high cap mags. Buyer pays all DROS fee. Location: ANAHIEM

NOTE: Ruger PC9 & Glk-23 in pics are already been $OLD!

APNF128
10-14-2010, 4:22 PM
Nickname as the working class WEATHERBY HUNTING Rifle. Made in Germany. Known for quality craftmanship and above average accuracy. Trigger pull is light and break like glass with no creep. 25" barrel and include excelent cond Leupold scope mounted in a Williams rings and scope base. Rifle has not been fired since mid to late 1970. There are some scratches on the stock and silicon rubber buttstock needs replacement, otherwise the rifle and scope is in perfect working condition. **$OLD** FTF. Buyer pays DROS fee. Anaheim location.

APNF128
11-13-2010, 6:35 PM
Mint condition and no longer in production. This gun has not been fired for at least 15 yrs and just sat on my safe all this time. Includes extra new in package factory Colt with emblem grips. Sorry box and manual are long gone. $850.00 FTF. No-Trade.:) Buyer pays DROS fee. Anaheim location.