PDA

View Full Version : Beretta 92F Competition Conversion kit

razor19110
06-22-2006, 1:39 PM
Does anyone know if this kit is legal in CA? It's unclear if the weight screws unto the barrel using threads and if that would be illegal due to the threaded barrel restriction we have here.

Thanks!

-hanko
06-22-2006, 4:22 PM
Does anyone know if this kit is legal in CA? It's unclear if the weight screws unto the barrel using threads and if that would be illegal due to the threaded barrel restriction we have here.

Thanks!
Are you saying the weight screws onto the business end of the barrel, like a suppressor or flash hider; or, do screws fasten the weight to the bottom of the barrel like a lot of pure target pistols. Former is a no-no in the peoples' republic, latter should not be a problem

-hanko

razor19110
06-22-2006, 4:42 PM
I don't actually know. There is almost no information about it anywhere, and the people on the beretta forums are pretty unclear/don't know.

Does anyone here have one? Does anyone know how it attaches to the barrel?

-hanko
06-22-2006, 5:44 PM
I don't actually know. There is almost no information about it anywhere, and the people on the beretta forums are pretty unclear/don't know.

Does anyone here have one? Does anyone know how it attaches to the barrel?
It appears (try google;) ) that the kit slides over the frame and barrel...not clear if you get a longer barrel...I'd call Beretta and ask, I'd be interested in your answer.

thanks

-hanko