PDA

View Full Version : second mosin nagant

TNP'R
11-11-2010, 10:43 AM
i was debating whether to get another mosin, a .22 or accessories for my other guns.but the overwhelming power of the mosin nagant got to me. i got it out of the safe and said damn i need another lol.so i purchased a 1943 laminated 91/30 from big 5. did a quick once over with it at big 5 it looked to be in decent shape, i dont exactly know which factory made it but im just happy to get another one. i'll post pics of it in the mosin nagant picture thread when i get it in 11 days.sucks that 11 day waiting period at big 5 though lol.

mosinnagantm9130
11-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Congrats!

Did the barrel shank look like my avatar? If so, it's an Izhevsk. If not, it's a Tula.

TNP'R
11-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Congrats!

Did the barrel shank look like my avatar? If so, it's an Izhevsk. If not, it's a Tula.

im not quite sure, im thinking that it was but i got bad eyes and it was low light so i couldnt really tell, it wasn't the one with a star and a arrow through it though

G lock
11-11-2010, 10:57 AM
noob question: if you got the rifle from another person you wouldnt have to go through an FFL and have to wait for the gun to get out of jail because it is so old? correct? i want to get one, eventually, maybe from big 5 if mine carries one, how much did it end up costing with all of the fees?

TNP'R
11-11-2010, 11:01 AM
noob question: if you got the rifle from another person you wouldnt have to go through an FFL and have to wait for the gun to get out of jail because it is so old? correct? i want to get one, eventually, maybe from big 5 if mine carries one, how much did it end up costing with all of the fees?

not sure on the the transfer question, but the price after the tax and fees it came out to 154 n some change.