PDA

View Full Version : All should abide by this....

fal_762x51
06-21-2006, 12:01 AM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/calegal/standard.jpg

metalhead357
06-21-2006, 12:23 AM
:eek:

LOL..ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you create this????? And Can I post it elsewhere if ya' did?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phish
06-21-2006, 10:14 AM
exception: Swedish CG-63

so it's Sven instead of Bubba! :D

finfan
06-21-2006, 7:14 PM
I'm not a cat lover... but that's just wrong!!!

LOL :D :D :D

Pthfndr
06-21-2006, 7:49 PM
exception: Swedish CG-63

so it's Sven instead of Bubba! :D

I know where there's one for sale (not mine) if you want...er...your new wife will let you have one ;)

slowjonn
06-22-2006, 6:46 PM
I don't like cats. This is a tuff one.:eek: But you are right. People that bubba a C&R should be held accountable!!!!!!!

phish
06-22-2006, 10:52 PM
I know where there's one for sale (not mine) if you want...er...your new wife will let you have one ;)

Truth be told, she bought me one! :D

I suppose since I have my cake, can I eat it too???

phish
06-23-2006, 9:35 AM
I hope I started a trend, but my CG-63 deserves a little background story:

I was in the process of buying my then gf an engagement ring. I complained to her that the guy never gets anything, always the gal. She asked me if I wanted a gun. She would buy it, or more correctly, fund it. ;)

She was willing and ready to fund a Tubb 2000, ultimate bling for a lot of highpower folk. I decided on the CG-63 since we were saving for a home. It wasn't as expensive, but it definately has collector value, not to mention it fires a very under-rated and accurate cartridge.

I had no luck at Sarco, but as fate would have it, there was one on Gunbroker. I wrote a more detailed story about it and sent it to the NRA. I'm hoping it will appear in American Rifleman one of these days.

My wife is a product of the UC system, so there is hope at educating the misinformed people out there. :D