View Full Version : Wanenmacher's Gun Show....

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 7:55 PM
Have any of you been to this show in Tulsa, Oklahoma, it's billed as the largest gun show in America. People have told me you can buy most anything you want, if your pockets are deep enough. There will be over 4,100 tables and you can't possibly see all of it in one day or two. This will be my first time and I'm looking forward to it. Think about it this way, 5.7 miles of gun tables.

11-04-2010, 3:49 PM
I have attended every Tulsa Arms Show for the last twenty or more years. It is BY FAR the largest and best gun show in the World. Walking through the parking lot you won't even see an Oklahoma license plate on any of the cars, and many collectors from Europe and Australia fly in to attend.

WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES. . . this show is held in the largest building you have likely ever been in and it will wear you out if you do not pace yourself.

If you have a C&R license you can purchase any C&R-qualified firearm (handguns included), if not you can purchase long arms only. Modern handguns CANNOT be purchased if you are not an Oklahoma resident.

There is considerable "eye-candy" at this show, and you will see things offered for sale that you will only have seen in museums.

EMPIRE ARMS has two tables on the upper level, Row 3A (by the top of the front stairs / ramp). Please stop and say hello if you do attend the show.

Double G
11-04-2010, 7:24 PM
Yes, show is awsome! Tons of good stuff at fair prices. Go early, as mentioned the place is GIGANTIC, and it will take all day to walk it if you keep a good pace.

If you find something you want, buy it, you will not find it later or it will be sold! Wish I could go, good luck!

11-04-2010, 9:24 PM
Ive heard of it. Would be nice to go but its a nice long drive. Car Pool anyone? :laugh:

11-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Too late to plan for this one, but I see an April road trip in my future.