PDA

View Full Version : GUN COLLECTION !!!

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 1:14 PM
There will probably be somebody tell me this is in the wrong forum. For those of you that called me a troll, cheat, liar and other things I won't mention. Here's the straight skinny and almost everything I know about this fabulous collection that is up for sale.I'm sure there won't be any bargains, but you will be able to buy anything the us military ever built, I would appreciate you guys leaving the Johnson alone, I'm working a deal on it. There are over 250 very high quality weapons for sale.

The seller:
The owner of this weapon "Allen Kornblum" who I've known for 25-30 years. His position was high up in the Government... He was in the intelligent branch and was tight with the USMC people at Quantico .. Museum in Virginia.. He would bring me "Things" from that Museum ..Unique weapons like flame throwers , experimental models/proto types that were demilled.. All types of weapons were given to him for his personal collection ..I would repair many of them to operating condition.. He was anal about everything ,speciality about his collections.. He'd have US soldier field packs filled with everything that a soldier was issued from the Revolutionary War to current . Manila tags on them with a list of it's contents ... The same with his weapons... He collected every US military weapon that the government issue. In his "M1 Collection" Every version of the M1 Garands. From the first model gas trap type 1 type 2 and every manufacture, serial # range, scope's,mounts, attachments cleaning gear cases,covers,etc. Allen is one of the "Good Guys" within our government.. To me, It would not surprise me that this M1941Johnson was in a "back room" of the museum OR a personal weapon of someone of importance within the USMC museum and had gone thru the changes on the finish and markings at there armory at sometime... and knowing Allen ..barter ,gave or some other reason ..somehow ..Allen ,wound up with this weapon...

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100213/articles/100219764?p=2&tc=pg

Now all you need is a phone number and an email address of the guy who is selling this collection, right.

I will send it to one of the members I respect and we will see if he wants to share it with all you guys, he knows the good guys from the bad guys........

Quinc
11-03-2010, 1:21 PM
Well I know a guy that is giving away his antique Ferrari collection but im not telling either. :auto::auto:

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 1:28 PM
I'M just taunting the guys that gave me a hard time, but I disclosed the information just like I said I would.

Oh, by the way the contact info has been sent...good luck and I hope you all find the gun of your dreams.

Operator
11-03-2010, 1:30 PM
why are you posting this?

So far, I don't think you are a troll, or a liar, or cheat. Just a douche.

Take your ball and go home.

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 1:32 PM
why are you posting this?

So far, I don't think you are a troll, or a liar, or cheat. Just a douche.

Take your ball and go home.

You don't like your chances of buying a rare weapon ?

The douche bag....:43:

Recession
11-03-2010, 1:33 PM
You're doing it again and you are too :nuts:to even know that.

:ban:

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 1:35 PM
You're doing it again and you are too :nuts:to even know that.

:ban:

I'm off my meds again, can't help it. Have a little pity on me. Just having a little fun with the jerks.

Fot
11-03-2010, 1:39 PM
:lurk5:

Recession
11-03-2010, 1:40 PM
I'm off my meds again, can't help it. Have a little pity on me. Just having a little fun with the jerks.

Here, since I'm a nice guy I brought them for you.

http://www.top10source.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Cyanide1.jpg

The more you take, the better you will feel.

beetle
11-03-2010, 1:41 PM
i know exactly where that came from, and in fact I knew it the first time you posted it without the name. However, in the interest of not spoiling your deal I'll keep my mouth shut. I'm not an expert, but I'd look really hard at that weapon. There are a few parts that strike me as being "off".

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 1:43 PM
A study in human nature. Don't worry, I'm sure the member will share the information with all of you, he seems like a stand up guy.

zinfull
11-03-2010, 1:45 PM
I hope some I day I can repay the favor.

jerry

Recession
11-03-2010, 1:46 PM
A study in human nature. Don't worry, I'm sure the member will share the information with all of you, he seems like a stand up guy.

Calguns members are NOT lab rats to be experimented with.

Why don't YOU just share the information and try to build repair a positive reputation for yourself instead of trying to solicit negative reactions from us with your so called "study in human nature".

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 1:47 PM
i know exactly where that came from, and in fact I knew it the first time you posted it without the name. However, in the interest of not spoiling your deal I'll keep my mouth shut. I'm not an expert, but I'd look really hard at that weapon. There are a few parts that strike me as being "off".

I know exacty what you mean, It is really difficult to buy a weapon from pictures, but I live in the middle of the country and that's about the only chance I have of owning anything nice. I already have an original one and I will be checking this one over as best I can, there are other pictures. Thanks for not spoiling my quest to find out who the jerks are. They seem to be coming out of the woodwork already.

Haggar85
11-03-2010, 1:47 PM
ok fellas, lets all take a vicodin and chase it with a lavitra and call up a lady friend. no to start sh*t again. :chillpill:

got pics? any thing out of the ordinary? type 100?

Mac Attack
11-03-2010, 1:49 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but if he was given items which were demilled and you made them operational again and they were 'no-no' firearms wouldn't that make you complicit to a crime? If they are not 'no no' weapons then i don't think this is an issue.

No saying one way or the other that you are the things which others have labeled you as. I am just trying to learn something new about making demilled items operational again.

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 1:51 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but if he was given items which were demilled and you made them operational again and they were 'no-no' firearms wouldn't that make you complicit to a crime? If they are not 'no no' weapons then i don't think this is an issue.

No saying one way or the other that you are the things which others have labeled you as. I am just trying to learn something new about making demilled items operational again.

Good lord, please go back and reread my post, I am not the seller, you know as much about these weapons as I do !!!

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 1:55 PM
Calguns members are NOT lab rats to be experimented with.

Why don't YOU just share the information and try to build repair a positive reputation for yourself instead of trying to solicit negative reactions from us with your so called "study in human nature".

I don't give a hoot about my "reputation" or wether you like me or not, I didn't like the way I was treated in my other post. It was meant as a joke and I was going to post what I knew, but before I could, posters started calling me everything under the sun.

Haggar85
11-03-2010, 2:10 PM
VICODIN!!!!!!!!every one num num num....

can we try to look at things like were all in another persons garage drinking a cold one. rowdy guys take it out side, we can all get along here and not hold grudges. we all belong to the forum and have a right to post here (even the bubbas apparently.) so lets all take a deep breath and try to look at things logically. for example, i did not make friends voicing my opinion about the C & R forum being open to sporterized and tacticool garbage. the consensus was for me and others to pick and choose what thread i look at.
now why not pick and choose here. you dont like what WWII collector says, dont read it. like i dont read bubba sporterizers tacticool threads. so in light of current events, lets all just take it easy and just talk about guns.
this in not a place for us to go tell each other to go F#(% off. there are several forums on teh nets and many of them i once belonged to but usually i was run off buy nut cases and those all to eager to jump down a strangers throat.RMNF for example. Calguns is a better forum than most, lets all keep things clean and leave personal vendettas and grudges out of it.
any one wants me to go F#(% my self, ill happily find another forum to lurk
:chillpill:

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 2:38 PM
I contacted the man that has the responsibility to sell these weapons and I don't think he knows what anyone of them are worth, so I told him to contact one of our knowledge members that said he would try to give him an idea about fair prices and post them here for sale. There are no lists or pictures other than the Johnson for sale.

Mac Attack
11-03-2010, 5:47 PM
Good lord, please go back and reread my post, I am not the seller, you know as much about these weapons as I do !!!

I can read and know you are not the seller. Maybe I am just reading your post but the bold part seems to state that you would make items operational.

The seller:
The owner of this weapon "Allen Kornblum" who I've known for 25-30 years. His position was high up in the Government... He was in the intelligent branch and was tight with the USMC people at Quantico .. Museum in Virginia.. He would bring me "Things" from that Museum ..Unique weapons like flame throwers , experimental models/proto types that were demilled.. All types of weapons were given to him for his personal collection ..I would repair many of them to operating condition..

aGunForEachHand
11-03-2010, 5:52 PM
So this is how you get to average 24 posts a day...

freonr22
11-03-2010, 5:54 PM
:lurk5:

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 5:59 PM
I can read and know you are not the seller. Maybe I am just reading your post but the bold part seems to state that you would make items operational.

These are the words of the seller, not mine, I just posted them like HE wrote them.

Vlad 11
11-03-2010, 6:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tLACX.jpg

Mac Attack
11-03-2010, 6:04 PM
These are the words of the seller, not mine, I just posted them like HE wrote them.

My bad. Sorry.

Ed_Hazard
11-03-2010, 6:06 PM
My condolences to his family. seems like the man lived a full life. Have fun with your petty games all.

WWII collector
11-03-2010, 6:23 PM
This is going to frustrate you as much as me. The man is selling very rare guns, one at a time. He seems like a nice guy, but he can't make a decision, unless you are willing to pay more for the guns than they are worth. He listed this Johnson last month for $10,000, does that sound like a man who knows gun values.I have no idea where he is getting his advice on prices. The guns will be sold I'm sure, he just needs to find someone he trusts to give him prices and it sure as hell ain't us, I've tried......... Here ya go and good luck, all the info I have.

http://www.1919a4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34951