PDA

View Full Version : FFL on file with NoDakSpud?

Mac Attack
11-02-2010, 11:06 PM
I am planning to order a retro M16A1 receiver and possibly an Uzi receiver from Harlan at NoDakSpud. I was wondering if you have dealt with them before that way your FFL would already be on file which would save from having to send it to them.

Thanks

Mac

Mac Attack
11-03-2010, 5:57 PM
Anyone?

Shady
11-03-2010, 7:14 PM
your question isnt very clear

maybe you should ask your ffl or nodakspud

Mac Attack
11-03-2010, 9:37 PM
Let me elaborate.

I order from NDS several years ago. NDS needed a copy of the FFL license of the FFL I was using to receive the AK receiver. If NDS already had a copy of the FFL's license on file then the FFL would not be required to send it. NDS used to have a list of the FFL's they already had licenses for on their website but I can no longer find it.

What I want to know is if Riflegear has ever worked with NDS for a transfer. If they have then their FFL should be on record and I can just tell NDS to send my order to Riflegear without needing them to send their license. If figured since this post is in Rifle Gears forum that someone from their store would reply.

Riflegear
11-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Sorry for the delay Mac Attach,

Yes, we have Nodak on file and they have us.

It's never a big deal if you want to order with someone we don't have on file. They will call us and we can fax/email them our FFL right away to speed up your transfer.

Mac Attack
11-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Thank you for the answer. Follow up question. I know I can receive AR lowers but can I also purchase a Uzi lower and have it transfered from you all?

Riflegear
11-04-2010, 10:57 AM
You may purchase certain models of Uzi clones. It is important to make sure the particular firearm you are purchasing is legal in CA prior to ordering. If the lower is legal we will be happy to transfer it for you.