PDA

View Full Version : Knoxx Sidewinder pulled

Ironballs
06-15-2006, 1:45 PM
on another board, a Knoxx rep said they are discontinuing the Sidewinder (10 rd drum, and 6 round mag)...

califcowboy
06-15-2006, 1:52 PM
Did he say why they are pulling the Sidewinder??

grammaton76
06-15-2006, 2:01 PM
Man, that sucks. Means if I ever wanna do my minimum legal length drum-fed shotgun, I'd better do it now. :/

Ironballs
06-15-2006, 2:18 PM
Knoxx had troubble with their manufacturer/supplier.. and so they had to pull the item..

There is no new design in the works, or plan to bring it back..
impact guns lists it in stock, but calling them its an old add and they dont have, and their suppliers are out (of the drums). Very dry inventory out there...

Many small business had these on order, and were told to wait just a little long for few times over and over, and then finally told the item is discontinued, and "we are not shipping backorders"...

all remaining inventory was purchased by: Advance Enterprises (816-741-9585) (no websight)... and they are looking to get (at this time anyways, as when they are gone they are gone, and currently they dont have any, just that they are in route) $199 for the 6 round kit, and $49 for additional 6 rounders (no drums in stock or on the way).

IB- out

grammaton76
06-15-2006, 2:40 PM
There's been a drum kit in the display counter over at Iron Sights in Oceanside for a while now. I didn't check lately, though, but I remember seeing it there regularly.

x2delight
06-15-2006, 4:59 PM
damnit!.. ihavea remington 870 and i wanted it forthat so i emailed them to be added to the list.. this sucks ***

Shane916
06-15-2006, 10:38 PM
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=78982

Ironballs
06-16-2006, 7:12 AM
anyone look familiar in that link? Thats where i saw it, and posted here right away, and updated here when i knew more... (why should only 1 forum in the world have the benefit of a cool vender like CaCrusin who give a heads up to the peps)...

CaCrusin
06-16-2006, 8:02 AM
anyone look familiar in that link? Thats where i saw it, and posted here right away, and updated here when i knew more... (why should only 1 forum in the world have the benefit of a cool vender like CaCrusin who give a heads up to the peps)...

Thanks for posting the announcement for me Ironballs. I was on my way to do it this morning. There is other stuff coming but it won't be the Sidewinder and will probably be for Remington 870 guns. Don't look for anything this year but more towards the middle of next year.

CaCrusin

blkA4alb
06-16-2006, 2:21 PM
Thanks for posting the announcement for me Ironballs. I was on my way to do it this morning. There is other stuff coming but it won't be the Sidewinder and will probably be for Remington 870 guns. Don't look for anything this year but more towards the middle of next year.

CaCrusin
What about my lowly 500? :(