PDA

View Full Version : Any .308 in the AR series Not on LIST?

Matt P
06-14-2006, 9:19 PM
Hi, sorry for being lazy, and not using the search feature.. I didnt know how to ask the question without being way too wordy..

I am looking for in the .308 series...You know like a AR10T series, that is not banned by name here in Calif.

I KNOW this is the place for these types of questions.

I have a FAL, I am looking for the lower in the AR family. I am aware of the legalities regarding building it. I am hopeful to just find a manufacture who makes one not on the list.

Thanking any and all in advance for your help.

gose
06-14-2006, 9:58 PM
Yes (sorry for being lazy and not typing more)

C.G.
06-14-2006, 9:59 PM
Hi, sorry for being lazy, and not using the search feature.. I didnt know how to ask the question without being way too wordy..

I am looking for in the .308 series...You know like a AR10T series, that is not banned by name here in Calif.

I KNOW this is the place for these types of questions.

I have a FAL, I am looking for the lower in the AR family. I am aware of the legalities regarding building it. I am hopeful to just find a manufacture who makes one not on the list.

Thanking any and all in advance for your help.

Well, I guess you make us do the work, which was not that difficult since this was covered yesterday:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=35645

When you do search all you need to do is type in AR-10 and lot of stuff will come up.

Matt P
06-14-2006, 10:36 PM
Thanks CG for the answer..

I made much effort to ask the question with as much respect as possible.

xenophobe
06-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Also, another active thread...

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=35784

Next time, look around a while and see if the question has already been asked?

PIRATE14
06-15-2006, 12:01 PM
OHH another AR-10 thread.........rats nothin new.....:D

Matt P
06-15-2006, 2:45 PM
Thanks again for the additional info.

Like I said, I normally use the search function. I just didnt know how to word what I wanted.

I appreciate the efforts of most of you to help me.
Being a forum mod also, I understand some frustration with members asking the same questions over and over.

This is why I made some effort to be respectful when asking about a topic I felt would have already been covered.

Thanks again....

GTKrockeTT
06-15-2006, 2:54 PM
Thanks again for the additional info.

Like I said, I normally use the search function. I just didnt know how to word what I wanted.

I appreciate the efforts of most of you to help me.
Being a forum mod also, I understand some frustration with members asking the same questions over and over.

This is why I made some effort to be respectful when asking about a topic I felt would have already been covered.

Thanks again....

no worries, welcome to the board, stay awhile...:D