View Full Version : Another new guy

11-01-2010, 9:59 AM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself.

My name is Steve, 33 from Upland CA, I like long walks on the beach....... LOL

I found the site checking out Burro canyons web site, then found it again looking for info on a possible upcoming AR build so I decided it looked like a good place to hang out. I haven't done much shooting since my days in the scouts and relay looking forward to getting back into it. I currently have a Marlin 917VS and MN 91/30 in the safe with a little Marlin .22 set to be picked up in 5 more days, hoping to use that one for the wife to get her interested.

I have re-applied for my C&R and also plan to start building a AR with 20in SS floated barrel crowned without a muzzle break or flash hider and a Exile Hammerhead grip to avoid the BB, 10 round mags are fine with me. I figure if you cant hit your target in 10 you better know how to swing that thing like a club anyhow.

I hope to make it to the Burro Turkey shoot to say hello, and try my .17's trigger work I just finished

11-01-2010, 2:25 PM
welcome to the forum.

11-01-2010, 3:46 PM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy.

11-01-2010, 4:30 PM
Hi Steve! (Since the OP has a sense of humor let's see if he get this)

Hint: Friends of Bill.

Big Jake
11-01-2010, 4:32 PM
Welcome to our sick little corner of the world! :D

11-01-2010, 5:42 PM
Hmm friend of Bill,
either ya think I'm a addict(I am from the 909 but nope LOL) of I dislike assault weapons, maby addicted to assault weapons? Ya that could be it:43: but my upcoming AR build will be CA friendly an Bill can kiss my ...Ah never mind LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome ... I think I will like it here

11-01-2010, 6:31 PM
Welcome to the forum.

SoCal Bob
11-01-2010, 7:51 PM
Welcome Steve, sounds like you are well on your way to collecting the whole set. Just add a handgun and a shotgun and I think you will be busy with most of the firearm forums.