PDA

View Full Version : You guys are going to hate me......

WWII collector
10-31-2010, 5:53 PM
Because I'm NOT going to share with you a young man that is disposing of a very old collection of 250 weapons. There is everything anyone would ever want. I'm going to the bank and take out all my savings. I will post what I buy over the next 6 months.

Dr.Mauser
10-31-2010, 6:00 PM
What is he selling? and where?

CSACANNONEER
10-31-2010, 6:03 PM
I've never seen a better reason to ban someone than this.

bballwizard05
10-31-2010, 6:11 PM

+infinity

BAAAAAAAAAN HAMMER!

TKM
10-31-2010, 6:22 PM
Let's call him Richard.... no, wait that's too long.

He's a Dick.

WWII collector
10-31-2010, 6:44 PM
What is he selling? and where?

The older gentleman passed away and he is disposing the weapons for the 80 year old widow and he has no idea and they're worth.

SVT-40
10-31-2010, 6:46 PM
Good for you. But remember just because they are "old" does not mean they are original. Many "Old collectors" took great pride in "restoring" or modifying the guns they bought.

bballwizard05
10-31-2010, 6:48 PM
also remember to pass on those savings here.... to recoup some of your savings!

paul0660
10-31-2010, 6:48 PM
confirmed.............troll. The signs have been there for a while.

Vlad 11
10-31-2010, 7:06 PM
:smash:

Toyman321
10-31-2010, 7:06 PM
The older gentleman passed away and he is disposing the weapons for the 80 year old widow and he has no idea and they're worth.

So your taking advantage of an 80 year old woman who's grieving the loss of her husband?

WWII collector
10-31-2010, 7:12 PM
So your taking advantage of an 80 year old woman who's grieving the loss of her husband?

Nope, paying the young man what he is asking for the weapons. Sorry, I listed too many weapons.

Well over 60 weapons
1919A4 semi/ M1-D Garands with scopes/ M1 carbines/M14(TRW/Winchesters Springfield)another Johnson M1941
O3/03-A3/03-A4 /Springfield trap doors/ Kriegs
way too many to list.
Will be going up for sale.
One at a time.

glockman19
10-31-2010, 7:17 PM
Because I'm NOT going to share with you a young man that is disposing of a very old collection of 250 weapons. There is everything anyone would ever want. I'm going to the bank and take out all my savings. I will post what I buy over the next 6 months.

Way uncool.

I say lifetime ban so whatever he gets he can't brag about.

Cokebottle
10-31-2010, 7:19 PM
Nope, paying the young what he is asking for the weapons. Sorry, I listed too many weapons.

Well over 60 weapons
1919A4 semi/ M1-D Garands with scopes/ M1 carbines/M14(TRW/Winchesters Springfield)another Johnson M1941
way too many to list.
One at a time.
So you are admitting on an open forum monitored by the BATFE and DOJ that you intend to act as an unlicensed dealer?

WWII collector
10-31-2010, 7:23 PM
Way uncool.

I say lifetime ban so whatever he gets he can't brag about.

When one of you shares with me a treasure trove, then I will reciprocate in a like manor.

Cali-Shooter
10-31-2010, 7:26 PM
:popcorn::lurk5:

Everyone :chillpill: Out!

bballwizard05
10-31-2010, 7:34 PM
:popcorn::lurk5:

Everyone :chillpill: Out!

true. However OP means he is going to buy all the guns to keep, but will probably end up selling most of them. However to avoid looking like a dealer to the DOJ my guess is he will decide to sell ALOT at once.

TRICKSTER
10-31-2010, 7:35 PM
I'll share my "treasure trove" with you since you seem willing to pay twice the market value on your purchases.

Haggar85
10-31-2010, 7:37 PM
report back when you have the treasures in hand, a thread about you going to get them or thinking about it or might go get them or any thing less than pics/valuable info is not really any reason to start a thread. theres no question, theres no thinking involved, you tell the community that you are about to receiver a bounty of firearms from the wilds of every corner of the planet. OK good for you! im going to work at 4 am, then i am going to eat and johnny rockets afterward. your statement and this thread are about on par with my statement.
ok, you have a hoard of rifles all to your self, again good for you. taunting the community like some kid on the play ground? what does this acheive? you got the big shiny tonka truck did ya? and the rest of the community does not have that tonka truck....

guns or GTFO

Paul S
10-31-2010, 8:52 PM

It would seem then, that you plan to take unfair advantage of the situation.
I hope that is not the case...but if it is then I don't think you should be so proud about that. But then to each his own I suppose.

stitchnicklas
10-31-2010, 8:58 PM
:ban::90:

xr650r
10-31-2010, 8:59 PM
OP seems smug and definitely an attention whore.

vf111
10-31-2010, 9:05 PM
Nope, paying the young man what he is asking for the weapons. Sorry, I listed too many weapons.

Well over 60 weapons
way too many to list.
One at a time.

So you do realize the M14's you just listed in an online forum are NFA weapons? Assuming they're really TRW, Winchester & USGI SA?

MadRiverArms
10-31-2010, 9:14 PM
Where's the emoticon for the giant douche?

-G

Haggar85
10-31-2010, 9:18 PM
how'd like these apples

scoot64
10-31-2010, 9:20 PM
I'm thinking douche BAG

Gryff
10-31-2010, 9:24 PM
Aside from the purpose of starting this thread being kind of a dick move, I also have to think, "Who cares?" I have my Garand. Enjoy screwing the old lady over. Hope karma doesn't have sharp teeth.

bandook
10-31-2010, 9:25 PM
TROLLing for attention???

Here's another thread in the 'Other Gun Discussion' Area...
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=354487

Maybe WWII Collector is looking for the kind of attention that thread generated...

Please don't waste your time on that thread as there are no pictures or proof of their existence other than from a 'Jeff' who swears that the guns exist. 'Jeff' used to 'share' the same calguns account as the OP of that thread until a few weeks ago...

stitchnicklas
10-31-2010, 9:26 PM
easy there folks !!!!!!

no name calling here,thats for the ot section...behave or mods may get involved...

cruddymutt
10-31-2010, 10:19 PM
Well as I know all too well, great finds dont always pan out. Im sure some of you guys read my "lady found a rifle in her garage 20 years ago" thread only to be dissapointed (as I was) to find out the rifle is now missing. Im still tail tucking over that one! Good luck on picking them up.

IrishPirate
10-31-2010, 10:29 PM
This thread has the
http://youknowdamnwell.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/stamp-of-douchery.jpg
all over it...

noob_tube
10-31-2010, 11:06 PM
The :troll: is :troll:ing. Bad :troll:!

AngryPossum
10-31-2010, 11:15 PM
:useless:

Haggar85
10-31-2010, 11:49 PM
hey guys i got the deed to a bridge in Brooklyn!

SVT_Fox
11-01-2010, 9:06 AM

Its just rude I know!

socomIInato
11-01-2010, 9:17 AM
:Pirate:

chickenfried
11-01-2010, 9:23 AM
Guard your private honey pot!

Bhobbs
11-01-2010, 9:27 AM
Are you going to sell these at market value if you get them for way less or will you give a CalGuns discount?

Ed_Hazard
11-01-2010, 9:30 AM
report back when you have the treasures in hand, a thread about you going to get them or thinking about it or might go get them or any thing less than pics/valuable info is not really any reason to start a thread. theres no question, theres no thinking involved, you tell the community that you are about to receiver a bounty of firearms from the wilds of every corner of the planet. OK good for you! im going to work at 4 am, then i am going to eat and johnny rockets afterward. your statement and this thread are about on par with my statement.
ok, you have a hoard of rifles all to your self, again good for you. taunting the community like some kid on the play ground? what does this acheive? you got the big shiny tonka truck did ya? and the rest of the community does not have that tonka truck....

guns or GTFO

Reminds me of Eddie Murphy's "Ice Cream dance" skit. Would post the video but dont want to get in trouble for language w/ze MODS. you can find it on youtube.:D

WWII collector
11-01-2010, 9:31 AM
Okay guys, you misunderstood, I'm just going to by a couple of weapons, then I will post the young man's email address and phone number so you can have a shot at the rest, I'm not looking for any attention, just though I would let you know what is coming our way. I not buying ANYTHING to RESELL, now aren't you sorry you called me all those names, if you're going to treat me that way I might not post any info.

Ed_Hazard
11-01-2010, 9:33 AM
Okay guys, you misunderstood, I'm just going to by a couple of weapons, then I will post the young man's email address and phone number so you can have a shot at the rest, I'm not looking for any attention, just though I would let you know what is coming our way. I not buying ANYTHING to RESELL, now aren't you sorry you called me all those names, if you're going to treat me that way I might not post any info.

Not really helping your case here. Sound a lot like Eric Cartman, this one I can post.:D

lyQAwkjXZ2c

WWII collector
11-01-2010, 9:47 AM
You guys jump to conclusions just a little too quick, You don't know me yet, I don't LIE or BRAG about what I have, I post to find out what I have and hopefully you will learn something too, or a least enjoy the pictures. I would never CHEAT or take advantage of ANYONE. Just so you know I'm not feeding you some BS, here is another post from the young man disposing of the weapons.

The owner of these weapon "BLANK" who I've known for 25-30 years. His position was high up in the Government... He was in the intelligent branch and was tight with the USMC people at Quantico .. Museum in Virginia.. He would bring me "Things" from that Museum ..Unique weapons like flame throwers , experimental models/proto types that were demilled.. All types of weapons were given to him for his personal collection ..I would repair many of them to operating condition.. He was anal about everything ,speciality about his collections.. He'd have US soldier field packs filled with everything that a soldier was issued from the Revolutionary War to current . Manila tags on them with a list of it's contents ... The same with his weapons... He collected every US military weapon that the government issue. In his "M1 Collection" Every version of the M1 Garands. From the first model gas trap type 1 type 2 and every manufacture, serial # range, scope's,mounts, attachments cleaning gear cases,covers,etc.

Ed_Hazard
11-01-2010, 9:50 AM
You guys jump to conclusions just a little too quick, You don't know me yet, I don't LIE or BRAG about what I have, I post to find out what I have and hopefully you will learn something too, or a least enjoy the pictures. I would never CHEAT or take advantage of ANYONE. Just so you know I'm not feeding you some BS, here is another post from the young man disposing of the weapons.

The owner of these weapon "BLANK" who I've known for 25-30 years. His position was high up in the Government... He was in the intelligent branch and was tight with the USMC people at Quantico .. Museum in Virginia.. He would bring me "Things" from that Museum ..Unique weapons like flame throwers , experimental models/proto types that were demilled.. All types of weapons were given to him for his personal collection ..I would repair many of them to operating condition.. He was anal about everything ,speciality about his collections.. He'd have US soldier field packs filled with everything that a soldier was issued from the Revolutionary War to current . Manila tags on them with a list of it's contents ... The same with his weapons... He collected every US military weapon that the government issue. In his "M1 Collection" Every version of the M1 Garands. From the first model gas trap type 1 type 2 and every manufacture, serial # range, scope's,mounts, attachments cleaning gear cases,covers,etc.

It's just that the tone of your first post set the the tone for the initial reactions. Go back and reread your post as ifyou were not the OP, and you'll see how you do come off as a douche.

Not judgeing you just pointing it out. Ed

WWII collector
11-01-2010, 9:56 AM
It's just that the tone of your first post set the the tone for the initial reactions. Go back and reread your post as ifyou were not the OP, and you'll see how you do come off as a douche.

Not judgeing you just pointing it out. Ed

I should have put a smiley on my post.

Ed_Hazard
11-01-2010, 9:58 AM
I should have put a smiley on my post.

Would've helped some:D , It's the forum equivelentof saying " With all due respect..." right before you slam someone.

Also some peole just look for a reason to start friction. :p

Markus
11-01-2010, 11:36 AM
So how much illegal activities does the op have to admit to doing before he gets banned? Those m14s? Repairing flame throwers? I'd like to see him banned for this even though he's most likely just a little attention whore.

WWII collector
11-01-2010, 12:11 PM
So how much illegal activities does the op have to admit to doing before he gets banned? Those m14s? Repairing flame throwers? I'd like to see him banned for this even though he's most likely just a little attention whore.

Excuse me, what in the hell are you talking about, are you the village idiot here.

metalliman545
11-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Excuse me, what in the hell are you talking about, are you the village idiot here.

stfu. go talk to your buddies at the bar whod actually care about your stories cuz thats what they just are, stories. pics or gtfo. i demand to see some docs.

Haggar85
11-01-2010, 12:37 PM
stfu. go talk to your buddies at the bar whod actually care about your stories cuz thats what they just are, stories. pics or gtfo. i demand to see some docs.

I Second this motion

WWII collector
11-01-2010, 12:57 PM

Demand all you want, I'll show when I'm ready. Are you a gambling man,100 bucks, I'll post the info now if you will take my bet, any guts loudmouth, put your money where your mouth is !!!!!!!!!

metalliman545
11-01-2010, 1:09 PM
Demand all you want, I'll show when I'm ready. Are you a gambling man,100 bucks, I'll post the info now if you will take my bet, any guts loudmouth, put your money where your mouth is !!!!!!!!!

now he wants money so we can see some of these treasures, extortion i tell you!

metalliman545
11-01-2010, 1:10 PM
obvious troll is obvious. done posting, no more fuel going to this candle

WWII collector
11-01-2010, 1:12 PM
now he wants money so we can see some of these treasures, extortion i tell you!

Just what I thought, just a big mouth and no balls.

metalliman545
11-01-2010, 1:14 PM
Just what I thought, just a big mouth and no balls.

*Face Palm*

WWII collector
11-01-2010, 1:16 PM
*Face Palm*

Put up or shut up !!!!

metalliman545
11-01-2010, 1:18 PM
Put up or shut up !!!!

LOL he wants my money. why dont YOU put up n shut up!DOCS and PICS!

btw everyone, first big storm here in baghdad, first in 8 months! i cant wait to see the motorpool in the morning. haha

WWII collector
11-01-2010, 1:25 PM
LOL he wants my money. why dont YOU put up n shut up!DOCS and PICS!

btw everyone, first big storm here in baghdad, first in 8 months! i cant wait to see the motorpool in the morning. haha

I got um !!!!!!! Pics of the first rifle for sale, I'm trying to work a deal on it, if I'm successful, I will post info, stay tuned. Just for the record, I'm no troll.

stitchnicklas
11-01-2010, 1:35 PM
WWII collector it would be wise to have a moderator close this thread for you at your request,it will stop the arguing/anger/name calling/troll calling and so on.

just close your thread and when you do have pics to post ,post them in a new thread with the title "pics are in"..

just a friendly suggestion,i did it when one of my threads got out of hand like this thread..

bballwizard05
11-01-2010, 1:39 PM
Also I am assuming/hoping you did not buy these rifles with the INTENT to sell, as this is a felony I believe per DOJ or BATF or something. you bought these rifles to keep, but may not WANT to keep them all. Eh?

close thread/fresh start sounds good. I'll be looking for the savings passed on in the sale section

WWII collector
11-01-2010, 1:43 PM
Also I am assuming/hoping you did not buy these rifles with the INTENT to sell, as this is a felony I believe per DOJ or BATF or something. you bought these rifles to keep, but may not WANT to keep them all. Eh?

close thread/fresh start sounds good. I'll be looking for the savings passed on in the sale section

I promise you can all have a shot at these weapons, after I get the one I want. Take it to the bank. My original post was to tease a little, but it turned out just the opposite.

shmeare
11-01-2010, 1:45 PM
lamo! hahahaha.... cartman is the best!

:rofl2::rofl::rofl::

Not really helping your case here. Sound a lot like Eric Cartman, this one I can post.:D

lyQAwkjXZ2c

bigmike82
11-01-2010, 1:49 PM
My dad can beat up your dad!

CAL.BAR
11-01-2010, 1:56 PM
MEH! "Everything I've always wanted" has been banned since 1989 in CA - so who cares.

WWII collector
11-01-2010, 1:58 PM
Mod, would you close this thread, too many jerks to suit me.

freonr22
11-01-2010, 2:06 PM
i thought flame throwers were legal?

Haggar85
11-01-2010, 2:22 PM
attitude is every thing. any one, you, me any body, comes here and taunts the community with their luck and so on, its some thing that is not really smiled upon. good for you, your going to score some things but a level of respect for fellow calguns members need to be observed. a change in attitude and perhaps wording might go a long way. trying to instigate some thing (aka trolling) is not really on par with calguns etiquette, start a discussion, ask a question, by all means. trying to start a debate or rub some thing in some other peoples face is not really looked upon kindly.
there are calgunners here that i don't particularly care for and im sure they don't care for me. knowing when to push in a bar stool and not add to the situation is a virtue that his often over looked.