PDA

View Full Version : MP3 downloads

The Custard Pirate
10-28-2010, 2:30 PM
Having fifty or more CDs with only one song on them that I like, I am considering going the MP3 download route to be more selective. However I have a few questions. Can or should I download directly to a CD disk or to my hard drive? If I download to my HD, can I later, copy or transfer a MP3 file to a CD? At a later date can I download more files to the same CD? Any general suggestions or information on this subject would e appreciated

2DoorImpala
10-28-2010, 3:00 PM
Having fifty or more CDs with only one song on them that I like, I am considering going the MP3 download route to be more selective. However I have a few questions. Can or should I download directly to a CD disk or to my hard drive? If I download to my HD, can I later, copy or transfer a MP3 file to a CD? At a later date can I download more files to the same CD? Any general suggestions or information on this subject would e appreciated

Yes, you can download them to your HD, once its on your HD. You can either transfer them to a phone, MP3 player, or burn to cd. You can download whatever you want if its the whole album or just a song, or a few songs.