PDA

View Full Version : Troy BUIS Help

Chevy2Nova
10-27-2010, 9:44 PM
I was looking for some imput on a set of Troy BUIS. Does anyone have any experience with the Di-Optic Aperature Sights?

What is the best combo? Di-Optic with HK or Standard Front Sight or Circle rear with HK or Standard Front Sight?

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks

Sights will be goin on a Noveske 16" Recon with VIS. Irons for now, back ups down the road when i can afford to put some optics on the rifle.

asheron2
10-27-2010, 9:54 PM
I like a round front sight like th pof and a round rear sight. The human eye automatically wants to make the two circles concentric. It makes for drastically faster, and more consistent aiming.

Capt. Speirs
10-28-2010, 8:22 PM
I like a round front sight like th pof and a round rear sight. The human eye automatically wants to make the two circles concentric. It makes for drastically faster, and more consistent aiming.

+1

I was looking for some imput on a set of Troy BUIS. Does anyone have any experience with the Di-Optic Aperature Sights?

What is the best combo? Di-Optic with HK or Standard Front Sight or Circle rear with HK or Standard Front Sight?

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks

Sights will be goin on a Noveske 16" Recon with VIS. Irons for now, back ups down the road when I can afford to put some optics on the rifle.

I use the Di-Optic with the HK front sight. Very quick target acquisition and very accurate, .3 MOA adjust on Di-Optic, the HK with D-Optic combo virtually forces you to center.

JBird33
10-29-2010, 1:29 AM
Round in back and round up front for me also. Just seems more natural.

THT
10-29-2010, 4:20 AM
I prefer the DOA rear as the corners make centering the front sight post alot easier which means faster to get on target.

Offthehook
10-29-2010, 5:34 AM
I just got the di optic rear and hk front and really like them.

sleepercar
10-29-2010, 6:52 AM
Round on round.
When I first came across this combo on a rifle at the gun show... It felt like crossing into a whole new world.
Haven't looked back since.

Chevy2Nova
10-29-2010, 9:31 AM
I hear the field of view is smaller with the DOA is anyone experiencing that, or having a problem with that?

Spelunker
10-31-2010, 2:33 PM
i'M GONNA GO WITH Di-Optic with tritium Standard Front Sight (no trit in rear, I hear it is a little too bright that close to the eye)