View Full Version : WTS 1911 Full size .22 conversion CHEAP !!

10-27-2010, 7:03 PM
Hey all, I want to sell my full size 1911 conversion slide + magazine as I really don't use it like I thought I would. I cannot find a manufacturer name on it and I did by it used for $200 about 1 year ago.. I would be willing to sell this for $140 with the conversion slide, 1 magazine and case. I know I am losing money on it but it just sits in my drawer doing nothing so I figured I would offer it to someone who might actually use it.

As with all .22 conversion it is suggested to use hotter .22 rounds as I have notice with normal loads more FTF and FTE but still for the money you save in ammo a few failures are expected.

I live in Los Angeles and would be willing to travel within Los Angeles, Hollywood and in Orange county as far as Anaheim to meet up for transaction OR if it is legal to ship I will ship wherever within CA if the buyer pays shipping. (If legal to ship I will charge actual shipping costs on anything over $10 but anything less I will cover myself because I'm not that uptight about the expense)

If interested you can PM me or I'd prefer to e-mail me on mixwell1983 @ gmail . com. Attached a few pictures of it.

10-29-2010, 7:56 PM

I received a few PMs and I had a potential buyer on the line so I replied that it was gone but this is still for sale.. To answer a few questions I received:

-The other side of the slide says "Made in Europe"
-The magazine is plastic
- The slide does not lock back on last round.
- This is used and personally I've shot about 100rds through but don't know the history on how many rounds have been fired..
- The slide stop lever, take down pin etc are all used from your initial setup. All you need to convert is the 1911 frame and your slide stop lever/pin. Everything else is pretty much straight forward.
- The price of $140 is solid so don't contact me with a lower price because I will pass on it.. I feel $140 is a good deal and I think I low balled the price enough within reason so I will not go any lower.

AGAIN.. If you're interested and want a fast reply please e-mail me at mixwell1983 @ gmail . com as I'm not always logged into calguns and I will receive a reply faster. I do have another potential buyer who contact me via e-mail and if the transaction is solid I will contact you back and let you know.

Thank you for the opportunity.

10-29-2010, 8:05 PM
i'll take it

10-31-2010, 1:12 AM
Update... I have found a purchaser so this item is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my ad though.