PDA

View Full Version : new vegas bugs

Maddog5150
10-26-2010, 3:12 PM
anyone else notice any new vegas bugs? I added a suppressor and laser sight to my weathered 10mm and the screen went pinkish with a white streak with no pistol in my hand yet its equipped. I switched to 3rd person and there is a giant transparent stop sign with a giant white exclamation point surrounding my character :confused:
also, if I buy a box of primers or jar of powder, it doesnt count for reloading. The only reloading material I can get is from taking apart current rounds.
Anyone else have this issue or have other ones? The game just came out so I'm sure they will be working on a patch but its still annoying lol.

Sinister_1
10-26-2010, 4:19 PM
I wish I was that far...played about 15 min last night and had a stress headache, so i didnt last long :)

Robidouxs
10-26-2010, 4:47 PM
It indeed has issues loading up internal interfaces every so often when hacking computers and occasionally missions are bugged...(read McMarran spy mission).

Maddog5150
10-26-2010, 8:32 PM
I think its because the weathered 10mm is a game stop exclusive. they probably didnt design the the look for it on screen modified. now I cant use my favorate pistol :p
least I have the Magnum Research BFG in 45/70 :43:

shortround1
11-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Mine has gone from the occasional freeze to constantly freezing now any time I step near a hostile target. I'm using a ps3, this is both with and without the 1.01 patch. I've also had issues when sighting in with a scoped rifle and getting a technicolored rainbow instead of a sight picture. My game has become completely unusable. :nono: I hope an actually helpful patch comes out soon. As much as I love Fallout 3 and up until now, New Vegas, I'll never buy another Obsidian or Bethesda game again, this aggravation isn't worth it.

buuddha
11-15-2010, 12:00 AM
The problem you have with the reloading materials is an easy fix. Just drop it then pick the item back up again.

stix213
11-15-2010, 6:01 PM
I have to admit, I clicked your thread labeled new vegas bugs expecting a discussion on STD's and asian massage. Must have thought I was in off topic :p