PDA

View Full Version : Sykes victory celebration?

Window_Seat
10-25-2010, 11:10 PM
Any ideas? I know that there was a Nordyke dinner, but this is something that is worth celebrating (IMO).

I enjoyed the dinner at Izzy's Steaks and Chops in San Carlos when McDonald v. Chicago was decided in our favor. Just an idea.

Erik.

Gray Peterson
10-26-2010, 12:27 AM
Any ideas? I know that there was a Nordyke dinner, but this is something that is worth celebrating (IMO).

I enjoyed the dinner at Izzy's Steaks and Chops in San Carlos when McDonald v. Chicago was decided in our favor. Just an idea.

Erik.

.....I just came down to San Francisco a week ago and had a celebratory dinner with Nordyke, and you want me to come down AGAIN?!!!

Kidding. :D Go ahead and have the dinner. There is, however, some more news coming, oh yes there is......*Mr Burns evil grin*

Dreaded Claymore
10-26-2010, 12:31 AM
It's a good idea, especially if we can blast this on a stereo:

MEniXyEwmzo

(That's the first thing I thought of when I read "victory celebration.")

pinwheels
10-26-2010, 1:00 AM
.....I just came down to San Francisco a week ago and had a celebratory dinner with Nordyke, and you want me to come down AGAIN?!!!

Kidding. :D Go ahead and have the dinner. There is, however, some more news coming, oh yes there is......*Mr Burns evil grin*

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Davidwhitewolf
10-27-2010, 4:21 PM
Can't wait....

Any Sykes dinner should be in Sacramento, no? I'd vote for that infamous Chinese restaurant where Willie Brown and the other pols did the "napkin deal" long ago... can't remember the name but the food was pretty good when I ate there a couple decades back.

ETA: Ah, yes: Frank Fat's! (http://www.prospermag.com/article/60-30)

Andy Taylor
10-27-2010, 4:56 PM
Fat's is a Sacramento institution.

tonb
10-27-2010, 5:12 PM
Fat's is a Sacramento institution.

I'm there brother :)