PDA

View Full Version : Who's better for gun owners, Brown or Whitman?

mnh327
10-24-2010, 5:32 PM
Who's better for gun owners?

Oldnoob
10-24-2010, 5:55 PM
Sadly, Brown.

guayuque
10-24-2010, 5:59 PM
I get the poll, but come one, guys, these questions are crazy. You might as well as well ask, when you have a shattered tooth that needs surgery, "Is Colgate or Crest better?" Your vote should depned on more than this narrow issue.

bigbob76
10-24-2010, 6:22 PM
I get the poll, but come one, guys, these questions are crazy. You might as well as well ask, when you have a shattered tooth that needs surgery, "Is Colgate or Crest better?" Your vote should depned on more than this narrow issue.

^^^^^^ I never thought I would agree with anything from a card carrying member of the ACLU.

IntoForever
10-24-2010, 6:49 PM
I think they are both horrible ideas for CA. on all issues.

maxxrange
10-24-2010, 10:45 PM
They are both the bottom of the barrel as far as governor, although no one is worse than brown. We get to vote for 50 Miss America's, why do we only get two choices for president and governor? Dumb & dumber. Frick & Frack.

Donny1
10-24-2010, 11:04 PM
Maybe Meg because there is a chance she will act on issues along party lines, but that didn't work out so well with Arnie.

JanG
10-24-2010, 11:13 PM
it's probably not who's better, but who's the lesser of two evils.

BigfootHunter
10-24-2010, 11:26 PM
it's probably not who's better, but who's the lesser of two evils.

Yup, just like every election it seems... :mad:

faterikcartman
10-25-2010, 12:55 AM
If Brown wins I bet a lot of folks will be selling their guns to make ends meet after two years so we'll see how the pro gun thing works out for you. Unless, of course, you work for the government...

choprzrul
10-25-2010, 6:28 PM
If Brown wins I bet a lot of folks will be selling their guns to make ends meet after two years so we'll see how the pro gun thing works out for you. Unless, of course, you work for the government...

Brown isn't going to have a chance once Meg puts this out on TV ads:

AIlzYD4tk78

c good
10-25-2010, 7:58 PM
Hold onto your houses if "Moon Beam" Brown gets in. He still hates Prop 13 period. With the house goes the guns. IMHO. c good

BigDogatPlay
10-25-2010, 9:14 PM
While Jerry may be, on face, slightly better on individual rights (including firearms) than Meg when you take the total package they are both walking bleeping disasters.

Four generations my family has been here, five if you count the adults who came in the 1850's and then had kids, and I can't leave the state fast enough......

sequoia_nomad
10-25-2010, 9:19 PM
They are both dangerous. I'll hold my nose and vote for Meg, but realistically I doubt the outcome will be any different for gun owners. Just look at Arnold.

N6ATF
10-25-2010, 9:41 PM
More willful disregard of the litany of pro-gun things listed here on CGN by The Right People that Brown has done for us...

Whitman's the Brady Campaign's heroine for PROTECTING CRIMINALS, disarming their victims BY BANNING GUNS on eBay and PayPal.

TaoFlederMaus
10-26-2010, 1:00 AM
I do not like Meg Whitman, simply by knowing how she ran Ebay. She banned many things from sale on ebay at the drop of a hat. She also had no problem raising the seller's fees over and over and over. The sellers on ebay are the revenue makers for ebay, just like tax payers and hard working citizens of California.

Which is better, Brown or Whitman? That's like saying which is better, a heart attack or a stroke. Our choice is bad or bad.

Skidmark
10-26-2010, 7:40 AM
Ah, jeez... this crap again? As noted above, people we trust on critical 2A and RKBA issues in California have endorsed Brown. For anyone who votes single-issue (I don't), Brown is compelling as your pro-gun choice.

choprzrul
10-26-2010, 7:42 AM
Ah, jeez... this crap again? As noted above, people we trust on critical 2A and RKBA issues in California have endorsed Brown. For anyone who votes single-issue (I don't), Brown is compelling as your pro-gun choice.

Trust? How can you trust Brown when he admits to lying about basically everything when he was governor last time? Again, watch this video:

AIlzYD4tk78

Knowing this, how could anyone vote for this clown???

BluNorthern
10-26-2010, 7:51 AM
Sounds more honest than 99% of what comes out of most politicians mouths. I'd like to see what else is in the interview...36 seconds is pretty selective editing.

ponderosa
10-26-2010, 7:56 AM
Sounds more honest than 99% of what comes out of most politicians mouths. I'd like to see what else is in the interview...36 seconds is pretty selective editing.

Agree.

But I'm on the fence still w/ going 3rd party :o

resonance
10-27-2010, 12:56 AM
If you had put Chelene Nightingale on your list...I would have voted for her...instead of moonbeam and nutmeg

M14 Junkie
10-27-2010, 1:15 AM
Neither, they're equal sized azzholes IMO.