PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be here

mythfit
10-24-2010, 1:51 PM
Hello everyone. Been meaning to sign on for awhile. Spent most my life in CA but had to transfer to AZ 12 years ago. Now I am looking at retiring soon and the entire family (wife and 2 sons) want to move back to CA because that is where we call home. So I am contemplating giving up all my firearm freedoms that I have here and coming home to fight the good fight. So don't mind me because I will be asking a lot of questions about what I can bring with me from here back to CA. Guess I better look into buying a bunch more guns here before I move.

SEMPER FI

glockman19
10-24-2010, 1:59 PM
Welcome to CalGuns.

tonelar
10-24-2010, 2:05 PM
welcome home / it won't be super complicated for most firearms

what part of the state are you moving to?

mythfit
10-24-2010, 2:14 PM
welcome home / it won't be super complicated for most firearms

what part of the state are you moving to?

Probably east of Sacramento. I used to live up in Auburn/Grass Valley area. My one son has already moved back there and the other is leaving for there in 4 months (Once he finishes school). Both to Rocklin. I myself wouldn't mind being as far away as Truckee or even Reno.

Ed_Hazard
10-24-2010, 2:23 PM
Probably east of Sacramento. I used to live up in Auburn/Grass Valley area. My one son has already moved back there and the other is leaving for there in 4 months (Once he finishes school). Both to Rocklin. I myself wouldn't mind being as far away as Truckee or even Reno.

Welcome aboard and welcome back. Way to buck the trend, usually most people are headed out of Ca. when they retire.:D

bjl333
10-24-2010, 2:39 PM
Welcome to Calguns !!!

bsg
10-24-2010, 7:57 PM
welcome to the forum.

zod
10-24-2010, 8:00 PM
Welcome aboard and possibly back to the Golden State. Definitely pick up your new toys before you head back.

Colt-45
10-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Welcome to calguns.

STAY in AZ! you will not regret it!