View Full Version : Credit Card processors for FFLs

10-18-2010, 3:54 PM
Im a FFL that is going to expand and wants to take cc payments. I know after today that that is going to be a nuisance since no one wants to deal with us. Anyone using someone that is willing to deal with FFL's i know all about the Citibank fiasco and dont want that mess! So credit card processors for online payments anyone?

Eagle Armory
10-18-2010, 5:33 PM
Payment Alliance International. Very firearm friendly. Here (http://www.paymentallianceintl.com/)

10-18-2010, 9:16 PM
Stay away from GPAL DOH!!! We use Elavon and have not had a problem.

10-19-2010, 9:41 AM
We use FNMS and they are pretty good. There was only a handful of "big" firms that would accept us as "DEATH DEALERS" haha Some of the responses I got were so ridiculous when I told them we sell guns.

10-20-2010, 8:27 PM
Good luck! Try merchant-e-solutions I had great luck with them. Had 2 companies prior to them and they were nightmares! I still get angry when this subject comes up and those were two years ago.

10-25-2010, 9:43 AM
Stay away from GPAL DOH!!! We use Elavon and have not had a problem.

Many credit card processors will do firearms - just ONLY at retail.

Elavon would not handle my firearm business period.

First Data would only let me do retail sales.

As I am an internet retailer and 75%+ of my sales are internet based, I had no intention to go with them and I'm currently using Payment Alliance International.

10-25-2010, 10:55 AM
I use e-onlinedata, firearms aren't listed as high risk or prohibited with them.