View Full Version : SOLD: Mosin Nagant 91/30 Sacramento

10-18-2010, 2:09 PM
I have 4 91/30's up for sale. I will ship, but we can work out the details in a PM. Shipping will be on top of asking price. Thinning the herd because I finally got a Tula Ex-Sniper like I've been looking for, so the Izzy's are going to find a new home instead of overflowing my safe. These are C&R cash and carry, just bring ID or FFL info, no DROS or 10day wait.

These are numbered from the top down, not in any particular order, and the barrel bands are off so I could clean them up.

#1) 1942 Izzy: Numbers match except a line-out on the mag plate, not sure if that's due to it not matching, or another reason. Barrel looks good and rifling is strong, no counterbore. $130 SOLD

#2) 1943 Izzy: This one is my first mosin. Brass on the handguard, and all numbers match. The stock has been refinished, I had floated the barrel to try and get it to shoot, ended up shimming the barrel and action, shoots much better now. This is counter bored, but rifling is strong. The lands are bright, grooves are a bit dark. $130SOLD to I_borrow

#3) 1942 Izzy: This is another one that matches except the line-out on the floor plate. Has a stock repair at the back where the butt-plate attaches. The bore on this one is quite good. I actually thought about taking this out to the range to see if it out-shot the rest. No counter-bore again. $130SOLD to Turo

#4) 1939 Izzy: This is dated early enough that it could be pre-war. Not sure though. Big surprise, another line-out on the floor plate, but the other numbers are good. The stock color on this one is pretty dark, but it's in good condition. This one has nice strong rifling, and is probably the second best bore of the group, with no counter-bore. $130SOLD to D53

If you want additional pictures or information, feel free to post or PM me. Bore pictures are hard to get, but if necessary I can try to get them. I will also accept trades. Mostly looking for an R700 SPS or 10FP in .223 or .308 (either for multiple or +cash from me), but will also consider other offers.

10-18-2010, 2:34 PM
I'll take one as per PM!

10-19-2010, 2:14 PM

10-20-2010, 4:09 PM

10-22-2010, 9:34 AM
Bump for friday

10-24-2010, 8:44 PM
Bump for the day

10-26-2010, 2:53 PM
Tuesday Bump. Asking $100 until my next bump!

10-27-2010, 7:07 PM
All rifles are spf. I'll post again if that changes

11-02-2010, 9:33 AM
Buyer of #1 appears to have backed out, this is back up.

11-05-2010, 10:20 AM

11-06-2010, 9:56 AM
Let's do another $100 price day. Until tomorrow's bump, asking $100

11-07-2010, 12:12 AM
I'll take the last one.