View Full Version : Traded

10-18-2010, 10:38 AM
I want to sell or trade my build Remington 700 LTR. 20 inch Fluted Barrel. This gun is build and is not cheap, NOT IN A HURRY TO SELL. I have extactly 140 rounds down the pipe and have the casing to prove it. Only shot 168 gr Federal Gold Medal Match and Hordany 168gr SST, Majority being Federal Gold. Shoots easy .5 MOA at 100 yards, probably even better with a better shooter. This rifle is in excellent shape, no major scratches or dings! Im getting rid of it because i was interested in Precision Shooting but just lost interest. Got rid of my AR because of it and now regret it, lol. PLEASE NO LOW BALL OFFERS!PLEASE NO LOW BALL OFFERS! PM or Email me for faster response at

Looking to get some AR's, Bushmaster ACR and/or 1911's. I'll take multiple gun trades. I'm willing to hear what you got, never know!

Gun Located in San Diego.
Please FTF, Want you to see what you are getting and if we trade I wanna see what im getting.

Parts and Price List:
Remington 700 LTR (.308)-$1100
Bell and Carlson A5 stock-$400
Wyatt Detachable Magazine Trigger Guard w/5 round mag-$250
Extra 10 round Magazine- $60
Badger Ordnance Oversized Knob-$40 (not including install) AZPrecision did Installation
Nightforce 20 MOa Base-$114
Badger FTE Muzzle Brake-$150 (not including install) AR15Barrels did Installation
Harris Bi-Pod-$100

None of these prices include shipping and Installation (Brake and Knob).
Will include original LTR stock with Kyresten Kydex Cheek Weld Installed

Nightforce Scope SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Video Shooting It

Please dont post anything but "I'll Take It"

10-19-2010, 3:00 PM

10-20-2010, 6:04 PM