PDA

View Full Version : WTS: S&W 686 SSR (San Jose) SOLD

foxdie790
10-18-2010, 12:38 AM
SOLD

Hey everyone, I'm selling a S&W 686 SSR from Smith & Wesson's Pro Series with goodies I bought for it. Bought new in June. It has about 250 rounds through it.

Please note: It will comes with the factory included Uncle Mike's rubber grips and stock wooden grips. The Hogue grips seen in the picture will not be included. (I have shaved the grip to fit my own hands).

*I have also replaced the original adjustable rear sight with Bowen White Outline sights (www.bowenclassicarms.com). I'll include the original sights however.

The extra stuff:

-Ready tactical belt holster (http://www.cpwsa.com/ready_tactical.htm).
-3 S.L Variant Speedloaders.
-3 Ready tactical speedloader/moonclip pouch
-Also got some left over Winchester PDX .38special +P (12 rounds)

I am asking $850.00, FTF. I am in the San Jose, Santa Clara county area, buyer pays the PPT fee. Please no trades or shipping

I'm looking at about a $500 (lost all things considered) from my original purchase when all bought new (shipping, tax, etc.).

If only interested in the gun, $650. (I won't take off the Bowen sights, however.)

Of course I prefer to sell as a package, therefore, I will not consider selling the extra equipments alone unless the gun goes first. Otherwise $850.00 for it all.

foxdie790
10-19-2010, 9:16 AM
btt