PDA

View Full Version : quick question

Sikhawk
10-17-2010, 7:09 PM
this may sound really stupid, but does the carry handle fit on top or in front of the fixed iron sights on the daniel defense m4v2 and the XV complete? How exactly would that work? Dont got the dime for a nice aimpoint, so im gonna get a carry handle for now and would like to know how that will work out

shark92651
10-18-2010, 8:43 AM
A detachable carry handle actually has the rear sight built into it, so you would remove the rear sight that comes with the M4v2 and put the carry handle on in it's place. The nice thing about a carry handle sight is that it has adjustments for both windage and elevation. Most standard rear sights only have windage adjustment.

Sikhawk
10-18-2010, 3:44 PM
what about the XV complete with a carry handle?? im leaning towards that right now, how long will it be on sale? that much of a discount sure looks like a steal

Riflegear
10-18-2010, 4:24 PM
I don't have an good estimate on just how long the sale will last but we do have a couple of XV and some separate carry handles in stock.

Sikhawk
10-23-2010, 8:32 PM
so once you run out the ones in stock, the sale disappears? Also i was thinking about a Calguns lower, is there any way i can customize the image, or does it have to be how the pic looks like? in another thread someone said they would hold out for a state seal logo, and you said you special order it. Can i get more info on that?

Riflegear
10-25-2010, 9:35 AM
so once you run out the ones in stock, the sale disappears? Also i was thinking about a Calguns lower, is there any way i can customize the image, or does it have to be how the pic looks like? in another thread someone said they would hold out for a state seal logo, and you said you special order it. Can i get more info on that?

We can special order the Calguns lower with a state instead or the bear logo. We can not do custom images though.