PDA

View Full Version : California Legal Arsenal AK 47'S & AK 74

Atlantic Firearms
10-14-2010, 3:51 PM
Good news to pass along soon we will be offering a line of CA LEGAL Arsenal AK 47 & AK 74 rifles direct from the factory. We are a authorized dealer for Arsenal & K-Var and will have a nice selection to offer . We hope to start seeing some of these in Mid November and will be posting pictures & specs very soon . Below is a list of a few of the models and possible prices , please keep in mind we will work with our Cal Gun members to extend a discount etc this will be worked out on a order by order basis once final prices have been finalized.

SGL 762X39 Russian AK47 $739.00- $769.00 pls applicable discounts
SGL 5.45X39 Russian AK74 $839.00 -$869.00 pls applicable discounts
SAM7 762X39 Milled AK 47 $1599.00-$1639.00 pls applicable discounts

Of course we already offer the widest selection of AK rifles on the web and can make any fixed stock AK or AK 74 rifle legal for CA shipments. Please feel free to let us know what you are looking for and mention your Cal Guns user name for a discounted price quote on non sale firearms.

Atlantic Firearms
10-15-2010, 3:44 AM
They are also discussing a RPK rifle and Saiga 12 Shotgun.

Atlantic Firearms
10-16-2010, 5:29 AM
:) 111

Robidouxs
10-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Good to hear. What changed Arsenal's policy to not want to sell to CA? Was it customer demand from the state of CA?

Atlantic Firearms
10-16-2010, 1:28 PM
Many dealers & distributors such as our firm has been requesting the ability to ship to CA and have let them know that we field several requests daily for CA Compliant Arsneal rifles . They also saw that a few years have gone by with the bullet button on AK rifles and so far no major legal issues have arose. In this current Sue happy environment most company's have to be extremely cautious with gray areas of gun regulations. It is not worth risking a multi million dollar firm on a $600 rifle and a judges interpretation of fuzzy wording , when a guy can sue for millions over spilt McDonalds coffe and win. We still have not received the exact details on how Arsenal is making these complaint but will post info and pics as soon as we know more.

C.W.M.V.
10-16-2010, 1:38 PM
:rolleyes:

SxB
10-16-2010, 6:05 PM
At least there trying.
I like there products.

BigBoyPinoy
10-17-2010, 6:32 PM
Sounds good may have to pick one up. Tagged

billped
10-25-2010, 4:31 PM
At least there trying.
I like there products.

My head is exploding.

;)

Scrog-dog
10-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Good news to pass along soon we will be offering a line of CA LEGAL Arsenal AK 47 & AK 74 rifles direct from the factory. We are a authorized dealer for Arsenal & K-Var and will have a nice selection to offer . We hope to start seeing some of these in Mid November and will be posting pictures & specs very soon . Below is a list of a few of the models and possible prices , please keep in mind we will work with our Cal Gun members to extend a discount etc this will be worked out on a order by order basis once final prices have been finalized.

Of course we already offer the widest selection of AK rifles on the web and can make any fixed stock AK or AK 74 rifle legal for CA shipments. Please feel free to let us know what you are looking for and mention your Cal Guns user name for a discounted price quote on non sale firearms.

My Cal-Guns user name is Scrog-dog. I am looking for a top of the line AK-74 in full tactical configuration, I.E with an all black polymer stock along with all the rails for xtra goodies like top of the line LED lights and a laser system, perhaps a laser light combo like I already have on my AR-15-M4. Would also like collapsible butt-stock and forward handle with it, like on my AR-15, if possible. Not to sure about the availability of an EO-Tech type red dot site system for an AK-74, but would want one of these as well if possible. Would also like to have a Black Hawk 2 point tactical sling as well. Also any top of the line iron sights, rear foldable like on my AR, I believe it is an A-2, with both a larger and smaller sight aperture. I do not suppose you can get actual Kalashnikov? Not even sure if they are better or not anyways, as it seems most US manufactured products tend to be better machined anyways, but I thought I had read that Kalashnikov is building in The U.S. anyways these days. In a nutshell, I am looking for a top of the line weapon with pistol grips and all the bells and whistles, in all black, and polymer, for tactical and combat. As I am a gun collector, I prefer modern, top of the line weapons, with all the bells and whistles. Thank you for your time, an answer would be most appreciated, as I am very serious about this, wanted an AK-74 for a LONG time now. Thank You, Sincerely Scrog-dog.

Atlantic Firearms
10-26-2010, 4:07 AM
Scrog , it would be easier to speak with you via phone to dicuss the weapon that will best fit your needs . You are welcome to email your contact info and we will call you or you can contact our office and ask for Matt or Blaine 410 352 5183.

lehn20
10-26-2010, 8:44 AM
I am no AK expert, but I would like to know what makes the SAM7 so expensive?. Is it that much better quality than the others or hard to come or??

Thx

Pistongunner
10-26-2010, 8:49 AM
SAM7 is expensive because the receiver is milled vs stamped.

RealBarber
11-09-2010, 3:12 PM

You should mention including a fixed stock, Bulgarian-receivered model to them, maybe make a SRL series for California

BBJones
11-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Glad Arsenal is finally coming around. Thank you Atlantic for working for your customers. Would love to get the details when you know more.
Any .223/5.56 offerings?
While I would probably opt for a Russian gun the previous posters request for a Bulgy version is a good idea.

Atlantic Firearms
11-15-2010, 3:59 AM
We hope to see these rifles in late Nov and at this time they do not have any .223 listed.